Looks like we could Doug Marrone as the next Tennessee Titans HC | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like we could Doug Marrone as the next Tennessee Titans HC

What?
You were saying Marrone would have left Buffalo with no clause and no job offer from the Jets. I just said that was odd. Hope it is clear now.

XC84: "So you think if he didn't have that clause, he would have left anyways not having been offered a new job? If so, we don't agree for sure."

Scooch: "No, he would have left for the Jets job, exit payment or no exit payment. A job ehich he thought he had. Oops."

XC84: "Even if he he wasn't offered the Jet's job? That's odd."

Scooch: "What?"

What the F are you talking about?

Of course he got 4mill from the bills in 2015, everybody and their grandmother knows that.

You gotta keep up here.

The 'wasn't 4mill' statement was for what he got at jax, hence he likely got less than 500k.

Ive been saying hes now 4mill short for he wasnt getting another 4 mill on top of what the bills paid over last 2 years.

Lets be generous and say he conned jax into 1mill last year (which he didnt) and will get another 1 mill this year, which he's not.

So the tally is...now stay with me here...6 mill for coaching in 15&16.

As opposed to 8 mill, guaranteed.

8 > 6

Can we all agree on that??

Obviously nobody, not even doogie, thought he'd win this year and earn an extension that WOULD come after 3 years of 4 year deal...if he was winning and he'd be guaranteed millions more.

And if they don't extend him and make him coach as a lame duck, he will look good in the eyes of most folks, including the other owners.

You're obviously flustered because you are wrong, Doug's a quitter and I'm now 2-2.

Not in jobs, but in years not as a NFL HC.

Quitting was a pretty fluckin stoopid idea.
Quitting is what Coughlin did.

xc84 said:
You were saying Marrone would have left Buffalo with no clause and no job offer from the Jets. I just said that was odd. Hope it is clear now. XC84: "So you think if he didn't have that clause, he would have left anyways not having been offered a new job? If so, we don't agree for sure." Scooch: "No, he would have left for the Jets job, exit payment or no exit payment. A job ehich he thought he had. Oops." XC84: "Even if he he wasn't offered the Jet's job? That's odd." Scooch: "What?"

I said he would have left, sans money, for the Jets HC job. I think that's obvious. I still don't understand your response.

Are we the only college fanbase who openly roots for an alum (and former HC) not to land a NFL HC job? I mean for all the talk about recruiting, you'd think it would help to increase the number of alums in the pros, but what do I know...

I said he would have left, sans money, for the Jets HC job. I think that's obvious. I still don't understand your response.
Welcome to the club.

He's been hangin with your boy Chandler I think...

Are we the only college fanbase who openly roots for an alum (and former HC) not to land a NFL HC job? I mean for all the talk about recruiting, you'd think it would help to increase the number of alums in the pros, but what do I know...
Who's against him landing a NFL HC job???

Hell, I think even the most jaded bills fan could care less what he does, especially since they got Ryan.

Ok bad example, but I don't think they care either.

Getting fired > Quitting
absolutely!!

now youre getting it!!

and please, you know the situation, he was fired.

but if they went 9-7 and he quit, i think you could see a difference between him and marrone.

KaiserUEO said:
absolutely!! now youre getting it!! and please, you know the situation, he was fired. but if they went 9-7 and he quit, i think you could see a difference between him and marrone.

I know. I was needling ya.