Losing faith in Woodson | Syracusefan.com

Losing faith in Woodson

longislandcuse

Living Legend
No reason Kidd should be playing so many minutes, if at all. Team goes in the tank whenever he comes in. Kidd has no shot and can't guard anyone yet he plays major minutes. Woodsons rotations leave ALOT to be desired.

yeah prigioni is much more valuable at this point .. right now we need a healthy novak .. and good jr.

this series is why lebron , wade and bosh teamed up. The way teams like indiana play d - forces the need to force them to double more than one player and work harder on d - the mavs won because they had consistant 3 pt shooting..

How did Hibbert not dominate all season. He's literally a one man wrecking crew this whole series.

indiana is simply just playing great basketball.. and dominating the boards.. rebounding is killing ny.

Need some shooters on the floor-Prigioni, Copeland. Melo right now has one other guy playing who can score-Felton.

What's with all these random off ball fouls against NY. Hibbert can wack people in the head, no foul though.

This si the most brutally reffed game i've seen in a long time-Even Reggie Miller is questioning some of these calls against the Knicks

14-6 now? that was awful.. i would love to see a coach have the balls to pull a team off the floor because of the officiating.. i know thats extreme but indiana has been made out like the men who dont foul in this series.. they really should be up more the way the calls have been

This rotation is comical. The burden for Melo to score is absurd. Of course he would shoot less if anyone else on the team had any semblance of an offensive game.

JR Smith is a mess. Kidd has lost it (to be fair to him, they have been relying on him far too much this season). Tyson is hurt and can't control himself.

I don't even know what to think. Barring Melo scoring 30 second half points, I don't know how they can win this game.

Time to find a way to get CP3. Amare is an expiring contract next year, right?

You normally need 3 all star caliber players to win a championship. Does not take a brain surgeon to figure that out and LeBron and Bosh made smart moves.The Knicks have one. And with bad contracts given to Amare, Kidd and Camby, I can't see the Knicks going much farther in the near future unless Amare becomes an all star again. Not likely to happen sadly :(

Chandler should offer a public apology to Carmelo, because the Knicks offense sucks besides Carmelo.

Chandler should offer a public apology to Carmelo, because the Knicks offense sucks besides Carmelo.

Yeah, Tyson needs to . At $13M a year, he is sure looking like an anchor rather than a valuable teammate.

I suspect even Jason Kidd wonders what the heck he's doing on the court.

Yeah, Tyson needs to . At $13M a year, he is sure looking like an anchor rather than a valuable teammate.
how_about_a_nice_cup_of_shut_the_hell_up_postcard-r8e5a856b01cf44fcb23b0e5a024e7f84_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Indiana is just solid as f**k. They are better at everything than the Knicks aside from best player. Aside from Carmelo they completely beast us at every position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom