Lou Holtz and one of the biggest stories of the last few years | Syracusefan.com

Lou Holtz and one of the biggest stories of the last few years

Haha, Rece clarified that but yea lol.

Too bad UVA couldn't have taken down UCLA. I watched that game and UVA was the better team.

I for one, am proud of ESPN for hiring and retaining workers with Special needs. I think its great! (this is no way a knock on people and kids with actual special needs, i think they could do a much better job)

Those Final Verdict segments show the true Lou Holtz. That guy is an angry, competitive guy and show how hard the ESPN PR does to keep him looking sane. Those Final Verdict segment suck.
I still remember this one with Tebow he took way too seriously and went nuts.

The Pac 12 is a better conference over the ACC is because Maryland lost to a so-so WVU team today.

He still thinks Maryland is in the ACC.
Honestly with all the schools that have jumped in the past few years its tough to get on him for this. It's tough to keep it all straight

I judge people by how they treat interns.

Once Lou leaves ESPN they will go on probation.

Are you implying that ESPN announcers are using steroids in the clubhouse? Is the NCAA investigating? Actually, that would explain much about their perceptions and analysis.

Are you implying that ESPN announcers are using steroids in the clubhouse? Is the NCAA investigating? Actually, that would explain much about their perceptions and analysis.

Be a great ESPN commercial!

I wish college football had an equivalent to Jay Bilas or Jaws.

Surprisingly, Dave Wannstedt has been real good at FOX.

Honestly with all the schools that have jumped in the past few years its tough to get on him for this. It's tough to keep it all straight
For fans like us, I agree. For the few guys that get paid exorbitant amounts of cash to know this stuff, I respectfully disagree. Holtz is in the latter category, no excuse on his part.

Surprisingly, Dave Wannstedt has been real good at FOX.

I heard him once and kind of thought the same but forgot. When is he on? Most of these guys just reek of agenda and it just ends up making enjoy the sport I love less.

It's his job. He doesn't do it for free.

It's his job. He doesn't do it for free.
Give him a break, its an easy mistake to make. Not that big a deal. The guy already announced he is leaving ESPN after this year to retire. So he forgot what conference Maryland is in after they just jumped. Easy mistake to make

People just love to point out others mistakes like that that are so meaningless.

What a dick. She even tells him she's just an intern. She's crying at the end.

Give him a break, its an easy mistake to make. Not that big a deal. The guy already announced he is leaving ESPN after this year to retire. So he forgot what conference Maryland is in after they just jumped. Easy mistake to make

People just love to point out others mistakes like that that are so meaningless.
It's his job. It is not an easy mistake to make. You knew the difference and you don't get paid to know it.

Lou was just saying what made sense. But college football today doesn't make much sense.

Those Final Verdict segments show the true Lou Holtz. That guy is an angry, competitive guy and show how hard the ESPN PR does to keep him looking sane. Those Final Verdict segment suck.
I still remember this one with Tebow he took way too seriously and went nuts.

That was actually kind of fun and certainly good-natured. And, as to the clip with the intern, we don't know the whole story of what went on there, just that he was angry about how he was being treated.

That was actually kind of fun and certainly good-natured. And, as to the clip with the intern, we don't know the whole story of what went on there, just that he was angry about how he was being treated.
whatever it was, there was no need to go on about it. Another guy who never left colllege and thinks it is the real world.

It's his job. It is not an easy mistake to make. You knew the difference and you don't get paid to know it.
You are letting your personal hatred towards him cloud reasonable thinking. 1 silly mistake, not even worth another word

We don't need more context for that clip. They told him one minute, it took five. Oh the horror. Guy is a loser cut and dry