Louisville Attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

He’s the best we have had since McNabb at the most important position on the field. He has given it his all for the last four years and is a huge part of bringing this program out of the depths of hell to a Top 20 ranking. Agreed, everyone deserves a great sendoff because they all sacrifice more than we know. But very rarely do Dungey-type players come along. Need to celebrate them when they do.

EDs story is epic. The coach he
faced in game 1 found him while sitfing through film last minute, well days of the recruiting cycle. ED was 6'4", 185#. A track star and a great athlete that also played FB . shafers staff, of course Lester saw the game in him and ED played early and often, recklessly and fearless not helping his future stock .

What ED has done over 4 years is monumental. Yes, he has taken shots but he defined cuse fb for over 3 years now. We go 2-10 instead of 4-8 the each year. ED has opened eyes coast to coast;)

I sitll dont get why these local teams cornell/colgate/lemoyne/occ/clarkson etc dont cross promote especially on weeks they dont have local games.

That's a GREAT point. Question what the known college fans do when they are available.

Give every professor 50 tickets and have them hand them out as an assignment. Need to bring back a stamped ticket stub crushed Dome Foam cup proving they attended the game.
FIFY

I don't think any Syracuse "fan" has ever made a comment that has upset me as much as this. Wow, just wow.

whoa.png

I don't think any Syracuse "fan" has ever made a comment that has upset me as much as this. Wow, just wow.

View attachment 143788
First off, if you follow the "Cuse tickets and Promos" account, they're constantly full of comedic hubris. Reith doesn't get it. All that being said, Reith has always been an arrogant blowhard from his radio days at 570. He's THAT guy.

View attachment 143788
Kevin Wall, apparently a NunesMagician writer, is also having an awful showing in that thread. He's being all high and mighty about having a second job and that's why he cant attend and lecturing the Cuse promo account. The tweet that was TONGUE IN CHEEK, said if you're at home. Wall goes on to say these are the type of attitudes that are keeping the casual fan from attending. Unreal.

I dont work in marketing, but i didnt think the original tweet was the Department putting its best foot forward. No call to get all bent out of shape though.

Kevin Wall, apparently a NunesMagician writer, is also having an awful showing in that thread. He's being all high and mighty about having a second job and that's why he cant attend and lecturing the Cuse promo account. The tweet that was TONGUE IN CHEEK, said if you're at home. Wall goes on to say these are the type of attitudes that are keeping the casual fan from attending. Unreal.
I have a second job. I also have season tickets and have attended every home game for three years going on forever.

Im so pissed I looked at the responses to that tweet.

“It’s cuse vs the worst team ever”

...ok clueless bandwagon casual fan let me tell you how the team looks at it, along with the real fans.

It’s cuse vs. the team who’s run up the score and continuously embarrassed nationally in consecutive years.

It’s cuse vs. a big east foe and one of the more dislikeable programs in the country.

It’s cuse vs Dungey’s last home opponent

It’s cuse vs. the team standing between us and a continued small hope for a playoff berth or more likely ny6 bowl

I work in marketing, and I'm a bit turned off by spirit of some of their comms. Seems unnecessarily divisive.

Have to agree, they may be going for a funny tone but that is incredibly hard to pull off on Twitter.

Wasn’t a fan of the tweet when I saw it, not surprised it got the response it got on Twitter. However, I think both Reith and the dude from Nunes overreacted like a Duke flop.

That’s Reith’s schtick...so that doesn’t surprise me, but the dude from Nunes needs to check himself. That site basks in sarcasm and fake bravado...

Yeah that was a bad look there for Kevin Wall. The point of the tweet, and it clearly said it was to try and get the fans that would maybe stay home and watch the game on TV instead of going to the Dome. It didn't say "call into your second job sick and skip work to come to the game or you aren't with us"

I am lucky enough that I had drunk faith after the FSU game and bought me and the GF decently priced flight tickets from Omaha for this weekend and found tickets in the lower bowl for 20 bucks on stubhub but also understand people that cant with work or travel. What I do not understand is locals or people within an hour staying home with no plans and watching on TV when we have something magical going on. Hell its a radical plan and would never happen but it makes you wonder if the old NFL blackouts would work.

Gotta love the marketing department actually showing effort and people complaining.

I work in marketing, and I'm a bit turned off by spirit of some of their comms. Seems unnecessarily divisive.

I'm not a huge fan of their approach. I mean, they're saying the things I would want to say, but that doesn't mean they should be saying them.

But there's intelligence to be gained from responses like Reith. So maybe they're just trying to find out all the reasons people aren't going. The real AI is gained from finding out how many of those people have misery that extends well beyond college football. Probably a lot.

Are they deleting all the responses? I just went over to twitter to troll the trolls, but I don't see the replies anymore.

It's funny how people are just too busy, but they have time to sit and write their angry tweets.

Any updates on the Ticketmaster map? I’m not able to pull it up for whatever reason but I like to see the progress and how the tickets are selling.

Nunes has sucked since Keely left! And Reith is a never was in radio. Who cares!
If you made it through 17 years of sucking and a tweet offends you....good luck to you sir!

I'm being dragged to Florida for a wedding and am going to miss my first home game in 3 years! (See ya at yankee stadium)

Any updates on the Ticketmaster map? I’m not able to pull it up for whatever reason but I like to see the progress and how the tickets are selling.

I am not seeing a big bump in ticket sales since Monday. Maybe the Ticketmaster map will look better at 5:00 p.m. after the box office closes.

Checked the $20 tickets and they are available in the same section as last night which is not a good sign.

I have a bad feeling that we are not going to draw more than 35,000 which is unbelievable for the #13 ranked team.

I am not seeing a big bump in ticket sales since Monday. Maybe the Ticketmaster map will look better at 5:00 p.m. after the box office closes.

Checked the $20 tickets and they are available in the same section as last night which is not a good sign.

I have a bad feeling that we are not going to draw more than 35,000 which is unbelievable for the #13 ranked team.

We are trying to do our part by donating to provide tickets to local Syracuse kids. Please join us if you can. richmondcuse03 is leading the efforts which is awesome. Here is the thread to jump in.

Donate Tix for Louisville Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom