Louisville Attendance | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

Exactly. Thank you. Not to mention an alright beer selection. Hell they even have rum and coke in a can along with other random mixed choices.

That rum and coke isn’t half bad tbh

Beating ND = ND PR machine talking up Syracuse. They can’t say they overlooked the #13 team in the nation while playing them in a Shamrock Series game.

Winning = stories of us being elite this year.

Yeah, we have to get through tomorrow night, but next weekend, it's all on the line at Yankee Stadium.
This is going to be awesome. I just hope they don't look past Louisville - LIKE WE'RE DOING !!! LOL

The thing that makes it sorta crazy, is that literally thousands of parking spaces that were available 20 years ago for Dome parking are now gone!

They have not done enough to address this for fans. The parking and traffic problems that we used to see for sellouts, are now common for 30k games.

No idea what would happen if they actually sold the place out on a crappy weather day when everyone tried to get to the dome at once.

It would be chaos.

Absolutely. Will be a HUGE issue if we get FB to BB levels.

Do you have any idea if we could ever use the cemetery for overflow parking. I want to say BC used to have people park in the cemetery near there campus for games in the 90s but I could be way off almost certain noone parks there anymore. There has to be part of it with no grave sites that could fit a lot of cars and all the paths/roads could have a car on each side.

Looking into buying some tickets.

Where are the seats from Fastrac located? What about the $20 deal?

I seldom get to sit downstairs in the high roller seats. That is where the best concessions are, no question. They need to be that good in the whole Dome.
i used to be in the 100s, but the last 8 years ive been slumming it in the 300s. I like the 300s honestly.

Do you have any idea if we could ever use the cemetery for overflow parking. I want to say BC used to have people park in the cemetery near there campus for games in the 90s but I could be way off almost certain noone parks there anymore. There has to be part of it with no grave sites that could fit a lot of cars and all the paths/roads could have a car on each side.

Yeah, I asked about that about a year ago and got roasted for it.
The cemetary was designed by the guy who created Central Park in NYC.
Not going to happen, unfortunately.

FB easily outdraws BB already.

Pretty much agree...If we string together another winning season on top of this year...we become nationally relevant again...the national recruits will start to look at us. We can't chase every one but I can see Cuse starting to land 4-5 four star kids every year with an occasional five star.

If Cuse finishes strong 9-11 wins...we will probably be Top 25 next year in the preseason magazines, ACC will schedule Clemson with ESPN's help to showcase on Primetime TV with ESPN game day. (mid September??)
i hope we can avoid clemson on our only date in september available(9/14) with next year being a 2 bye year we should be allowed to bye on 9/14 before our home opener vs western michigan on 9/21. I can see clemson game being in october or early novemeber where it could be in primetime.

I feel like putting ketchup on hotdogs is one of those things that 80% of people do, but only 20% of people admit to doing.
I put it on hot dogs as a child, until I knew better. Now i stick to yellow mustard and angst. Sometimes raw onions.

Attachments

• 719b7b9097f5d550117123da58f91cf1--bowling-food-networktrisha.jpg
    719b7b9097f5d550117123da58f91cf1--bowling-food-networktrisha.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 16
Looking into buying some tickets.

Where are the seats from Fastrac located? What about the $20 deal?
Orangello is selling two VG seats and a parking pass for $70

We're you near the drunk chick fight a few games ago?
I dont think so, i move up a couple rowstowatds the silver at the top of the section. Cant stand the negative bickering from some people in my new row

Sounds Obamaesque...
Whatever it is it should be followed with a swift charly horse or swirly