Louisville Attendance | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

Looking into buying some tickets.

Where are the seats from Fastrac located? What about the $20 deal?
Don’t know where the Fastrac seats are located since they give you a voucher. I would contact the box office tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. (315-443-2121).

As for the $20 tickets SU Athletics has extended the deadline to buy $20 tickets through the Thank You 18 promotion until noon tomorrow. You may get better seats by selecting the second option of end zone/ corner seats.

Cuse.com/ThankYou18
Offer Expires : November 9, 2018 @ 12:00 PM

They just opened up the top rows in the end zones. I take that as a good sign

If the Ticketmaster map is accurate the team will be looking at a sold out 300 level on the visitors side of the field.

I think it is a very good sign that they opened up all the seats in the 300 level of the end zone. I can’t believe how many seats are available in the upper end zones.

I am hoping for a big push at the box office during the morning hours and then a big walk up with the Fastrac and military promotions.

If the Ticketmaster map is accurate the team will be looking at a sold out 300 level on the visitors side of the field.

I think it is a very good sign that they opened up all the seats in the 300 level of the end zone. I can’t believe how many seats are available in the upper end zones.

I am hoping for a big push at the box office during the morning hours and then a big walk up with the Fastrac and military promotions.

I noticed that too. Is that because it's the side that will be on television?

I noticed that too. Is that because it's the side that will be on television?
Yes. The cameras are on the Syracuse sideline so it will look good on television and the teams will be looking at those sections.

They have been selling all the $20 tickets on the visitors side and the 300 level must have sold out since they are now for sale in Section 113 / Row E.

Last edited:
I think the viewing from everywhere in The Dome is perfection for football.

I agree, the sight lines for football are simply amazing. Proximity to the field and the elevation of the 100 level seats allowing fans in the first 10 rows to not be obstructed by players on the bench is awesome.

On the flip side, the sight lines for hoops are some of the worst you will see in college hoops.

f
fair enough. im surprised hot dog and other vendors don't walk through the stands much anymore. Cant remember the last time i even saw a beer or soda guy walking around in my section.

Glad they dont and with the cramped seating as discussed, its impossible to move and make the exchanges.

I put nothing on a hot dog. Just the bun and the dog.

As God intended.
1yodo9.jpg

I put nothing on a hot dog. Just the bun and the dog.

As God intended.

A good hot dog like a snappy griller, I’m the same way.

If it’s a “basic”, mediocre hot dog I’ll throw some Dijon on it.

Nothing should go on a hot dog. Just like pancakes should be eaten without syrup and spaghetti without sauce.

I think the real question on everyone's mind is... Is a hotdog a sandwich or not...

A hot dog is a sandwich, its meat (or whatever it is) between bread. a bun.

Lots of talk around town... any final crowd predictions
We should have a better idea around noon tomorrow then it will depend on how many Fastrac vouchers were sold this week.