Louisville Attendance | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

This thread is fantastic.

I love the idea of everyone throwing out their height, weight, and opinion of hotdogs.

I’ll spice things up a notch and say that I like any combination of mustard, ketchup, and onions on my hotdogs.
Ketchup on a hotdog?

"The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council recently came out in disapproval of adults using ketchup on hot dogs. In a guide to hot dog etiquette, the organization decreed that for those 18 years of age and older, acceptable wiener toppings include mustard, relish, onions, cheese and chili. "

If you know what you're doing you can get sausage, burgers, chicken tenders, fries, etc at the Dome. You might have to walk an extra 3 minutes.
Exactly. Thank you. Not to mention an alright beer selection. Hell they even have rum and coke in a can along with other random mixed choices.

Also, those people are NOT going to tell me what I am going to do with my weiner.

Oh we know what you do with it. Meat sauce.

Ketchup on a hotdog?

"The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council recently came out in disapproval of adults using ketchup on hot dogs. In a guide to hot dog etiquette, the organization decreed that for those 18 years of age and older, acceptable wiener toppings include mustard, relish, onions, cheese and chili. "
I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any self-proclaimed group of experts on the subject who don’t (or can’t) differentiate between hotdogs and chili dogs.

Also, relish, like all pickle-based products is a disgusting and heretical abomination of perfectly good cucumbers. It belongs in dark corners of this world, like Storrs and Happy Valley, and nowhere else.

Last edited:
I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any self-proclaimed group of experts on the subject who don’t (or can’t) differentiate between hotdogs and chili dogs.

Also, relish, like all pickle-based products is a disgusting and heretical abomination of perfectly good cucumbers. It belongs in places like Storrs and Happy Valley.
Lol while I really don't like Ketchup on my hot dog, I was laughing hysterically when I found that. Why do we even have a hot dog council? And yeah relish is nasty.

The problem is the lack of space for grills and no way to put an exhaust fan in the stand due to the air pressure. All these problems will be solved with a new roof system and upgrades to the concession stands.

Interesting. Thanks.

They cannot let the #13 ranked team take the field with less than 40,000 in the dome. Also there are several big time recruits coming and many more watching on ESPN2.
Hey. I will not be happy if we forfeit the game because we don't have 40k!!! LOL.

Lol while I really don't like Ketchup on my hot dog, I was laughing hysterically when I found that. Why do we even have a hot dog council? And yeah relish is nasty.

My suspicion is that they are concerned someday people are actually going to take notice of what is in those things. At that point, they'll need all the lobbying support they can get.

I can’t tell you why we need it, but I can tell you why I’m glad that we have it.

The fact that we live in a country that’s well off enough to have a hotdog council is incredible.

As an aside, I think it’s hilarious that they have such a strong, negative opinion towards ketchup. They must be from Chicago.

Ketchup on a hotdog?

Did this grow out of coachpmustgo? Did Chip and Millhouse start this after Pasqualoni's firing?

Since "Just for Men" was already taken.

Miami must be using the “Pull a Random Number out of a hat” counting for attendance. Considering Hard Rock Stadium has a capacity of 65,326, there is no way they are averaging that high. If that’s the case, Cuse might as well say that Friday night is a sellout.
But that has no bearing on the numbers I provided, assuming they are consistently announcing tickets sold. There was a lot of hype/anticipation for Hurricanes football this season.

I love the idea of everyone throwing out their height, weight, and opinion of hotdogs.

I’ll spice things up a notch and say that I like any combination of mustard, ketchup, and onions on my hotdogs.
Appreciate the direction of the discussion, but detchup on dogs is a travesty. (Respectfully)

Appreciate the direction of the discussion, but detchup on dogs is a travesty. (Respectfully)
I feel like putting ketchup on hotdogs is one of those things that 80% of people do, but only 20% of people admit to doing.

Last edited:
Miami does the same thing SU used to do. some huge companies buy groups and then hope someone used them.. In the end once the hype died so did attendance..

6'1" 240lbs. 12%bf. 46 years of age. Mustard and onion.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom