Louisville Attendance | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

I am out of the country, or I would have tried to make the trip from D.C. I'm hoping the Dome is rocking.

Why? (just being contrarian. all the kids truly deserve a nice send off.)

He’s the best we have had since McNabb at the most important position on the field. He has given it his all for the last four years and is a huge part of bringing this program out of the depths of hell to a Top 20 ranking. Agreed, everyone deserves a great sendoff because they all sacrifice more than we know. But very rarely do Dungey-type players come along. Need to celebrate them when they do.

What are 314 and 315 the overflow for? Students?

We don't sell tickets in those sections and humans don't sit in them. They're also right in the TV shot. Whole thing doesn't make much sense to me.

overflow starts in 306 I thought?

There is overflow in 306, which is the obvious student overflow. But Ticketmaster always has 314 and 315 blocked off, no tickets available. And come gametime, no one is sitting there. Can't be for away fans, those tickets would have been returned.

I think I win the longest travel prize. Driving about 4 hours from Bemus Point, NY
but my wife and I are bringing two Rotary exchange students from croatia and paraguay. I will leave it to my wife to explain the game while I watch. Those kids are excited to see SU Football.

I’m coming 5 1/2 hours

There is overflow in 306, which is the obvious student overflow. But Ticketmaster always has 314 and 315 blocked off, no tickets available. And come gametime, no one is sitting there. Can't be for away fans, those tickets would have been returned.

Yea, that’s the student overflow overflow.

You’re both wrong. Ray comes to every game and he’s in southern Virginia. Think it takes him 7 hours.

I didn't say that I came the farthest. I know when Crusty comes up he's even further south. I was just pointing out that others, including myself, travel more than 4 hours.

I think IDOC is implying that he has people coming from Croatia & Paraguay which gives them the longest travel. Anyways, the more fan support the better. Hope you both have a safe trip and enjoy the game.

If that's the case, then absolutely, he can wear the crown for this game!