Louisville Attendance | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

Take the seats out altogether. Make it a sloped Field Turf lawn.

What would be nice from the renovations, but is far too ambitious, would be the creation of some sort of premium seating at the very top of the Dome...sort of along the lines of the MSG skybridge...along with a dedicated tier of concessions up there. Would put a new type of premium on seats up there.

Yes bus them up from Ft Drum, I know they used to do a lot of bus trips out of Watertown.

As you said get creative with some marketing, esp target the younger generation to develop life long fans

Can’t keep going back to the same well. Fort drum can only do so much. The outreach needs to be targeted and researched towards large group outing bases. Churches, businesses, youth sports, social clubs, etc.

It has nothing to do with marketing. It is outbound phone calls to groups in those areas while the full time sales staff handles the 90 mile radius.

A call center is far more effective than a couple billboards and radio ads.

I dont want to read through this thread because i'm certain there will be a lot of "beat Wake and attendance will be X" posts. That's really some loser ish. If locals are waiting to see if this 6-2 cuse team with a high powered offense will have a slip up, then its basically pointless to hope for fan support. That's way to short sided and frankly an excuse.

I dont want to read through this thread because i'm certain there will be a lot of "beat Wake and attendance will be X" posts. That's really some loser ish. If locals are waiting to see if this 6-2 cuse team with a high powered offense will have a slip up, then its basically pointless to hope for fan support. That's way to short sided and frankly an excuse.
No it's not, its going to take time to build season ticket base back up. In the meantime , get people in the dome, the product will sell itself once the buyer gets a demo.

No it's not, its going to take time to build season ticket base back up. In the meantime , get people in the dome, the product will sell itself once the buyer gets a demo.

Agreed, the problem didn't occur overnight and won't be fixed overnight. I think it can be repaired quicker than it took to damage though.

Why say “locals”? They’re the only ones that go.

Nahson will be shuffling his way from Buffalo for the game. (My GM is a ND fan)

IMG_2355.jpg

Hey Buffalo - the Bills have scored 7 TDs this year. Syracuse scored 6 on Saturday night. Come check it out!

I mean, it markets itself.

The NFL is boring. All the NY teams are a joke(Bills fans: yeah, yeah, we know...save it).

Everyone should be on the Cuse bandwagon. Hands down the most entertaining football experience in NY right now.

I just picked up two 20 dollar tickets in my section... I got an email today... last week they were double that. I am bringing my son and was just going to grab a cheap ticket and squeeze him in. Now I have two and I just gave away my extra... quickest I have gotten rid of a seat in a long time! Let’s go orange

there is no one ever sitting in our row.. yet when i look the last few days those seats are gone.. not sure if that means tickets were sold or they are holding them for something else though?

normally i can buy the tickets next to my seasons... couldnt do that last week once the $10 deal kicked in. but that wasnt this far out

I think I win the longest travel prize. Driving about 4 hours from Bemus Point, NY
but my wife and I are bringing two Rotary exchange students from croatia and paraguay. I will leave it to my wife to explain the game while I watch. Those kids are excited to see SU Football.

I think I win the longest travel prize. Driving about 4 hours from Bemus Point, NY
but my wife and I are bringing two Rotary exchange students from croatia and paraguay. I will leave it to my wife to explain the game while I watch. Those kids are excited to see SU Football.
Get them some gear!

Great. Now Croatia and Paraguay are home games.

I have season tickets and live in Jersey, so no. Glad you’re bringing the family to the game, though.

Let’s help SU Athletics pack the dome on Friday and spread the word about this great ticket offer.

SU Athletics would like all football season ticket holders to invite friends, family members, and colleagues to the final home game of the year on Friday night. Utilize the link (cuse.com/ThankYou18) and enter promo code "ThankYou18" to purchase tickets for $20.

Do you guys remember 11/24/01? 'Cuse beat BC. Last time you saw a ranked 'Cuse team in the Dome!

I do. Was there! I remember it took me the entire halftime break to walk to the bathroom, pee, and walk back to my seat. Someone’s gut was pressed into my back the entire walk. So it was definitely a large crowd!

I remember thinking the team had just wrapped up a Gator Bowl berth by winning that game, but unfortunately was worried that VT would get the nod because of the way they travelled. SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom