Louisville Attendance | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

I have season tickets and live in Jersey, so no. Glad you’re bringing the family to the game, though.

You’re both wrong. Ray comes to every game and he’s in southern Virginia. Think it takes him 7 hours.

I have season tickets and live in Jersey, so no. Glad you’re bringing the family to the game, though.
I think IDOC is implying that he has people coming from Croatia & Paraguay which gives them the longest travel. Anyways, the more fan support the better. Hope you both have a safe trip and enjoy the game.

I think IDOC is implying that he has people coming from Croatia & Paraguay which gives them the longest travel. Anyways, the more fan support the better. Hope you both have a safe trip and enjoy the game.
The roads are really curvy in southern jersey.

Do you guys remember 11/24/01? 'Cuse beat BC. Last time you saw a ranked 'Cuse team in the Dome!
I think I remember that game. I wasn't a season ticket holder, but got tix in the highest level of the 300's by the air handlers that go into the domes roof. I remember me and my buddies being very drunk, and pounding on the air handlers to the point my fists hurt. Do people still do that up there? I remember it being so loud, but I sit in 249 now, and never hear it being pounded. Did James Mungro run a broken power play, back across the defense and take the ball about 60 yards for a TD? That play is burned in my head for some reason.

I think I remember that game. I wasn't a season ticket holder, but got tix in the highest level of the 300's by the air handlers that go into the domes roof. I remember me and my buddies being very drunk, and pounding on the air handlers to the point my fists hurt. Do people still do that up there? I remember it being so loud, but I sit in 249 now, and never hear it being pounded. Did James Mungro run a broken power play, back across the defense and take the ball about 60 yards for a TD? That play is burned in my head for some reason.

Last time I sat by the air ducts was the Minnesota game in 2009. First game of the Marrone era. We were hammering those things. I feel like it was actually over my head so I just had to reach up to bang on it. Everyone else was pounding them too. Lots of pounding on the opponents coaches box too, lol.

I have to work a 16 hour shift on Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 am-11 pm. I then have to work 7-3 Friday, then go to the game, return home around 1 am, and then work 7 am to 11 pm on Saturday, and 7 am-11 pm on Sunday.
If I can get there with that schedule, and lack of sleep, then at least 40,000 more should be able to.

I have to work a 16 hour shift on Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 am-11 pm. I then have to work 7-3 Friday, then go to the game, return home around 1 am, and then work 7 am to 11 pm on Saturday, and 7 am-11 pm on Sunday.
If I can get there with that schedule, and lack of sleep, then at least 40,000 more should be able to.
Police or Corrections? Lol

Do you guys remember 11/24/01? 'Cuse beat BC. Last time you saw a ranked 'Cuse team in the Dome!

The magical day I met most of the long timers on this board.

Do I remember though? Hazy. Multiple adult beverages consumed. Lil Joe still smells like scallops.