Louisville Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Their crowd right now looks like ours next week in the first quarter of the BC game.

Except their band is bigger.

For sure, it will suffer enough being a Red Sox and Syracuse fan ;)
Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

no going back and editing PAcuse

Looking good now, getting scored on by second stringers.

And their second stringer looks better than any of our QB's, getting ridiculous.

still running up the score.
Saying they are running up the score is so ridiculous...it's our job to stop them and we simply can't.

They have a freshman 2nd stringer in there already and pulled some of their defense already.

still running up the score.
Still not stopping them. Unless you’re up 100-0, I don’t buy the running up the score thing. You’re getting you’re 2nd and 3rd string players reps, whether running or passing. There’s 10 minutes left, what should they do?
I guess they could just take three knees and punt every possession.

I can't believe petrino is throwing the football. What an ass hat. I hope he rides his motorcycle home from the stadium tonight...
Seriously? We have hit such rock bottom we want teams to treat us with pity?

Saying they are running up the score is so ridiculous...it's our job to stop them and we simply can't.

They have a freshman 2nd stringer in there already and pulled some of their defense already.

It was 49 - 3 with about 10 minutes left in the game and they're doing 30 yard passes into the end zone. That's running it up.

Babers is known for running up the score through his coaching career. I don't like the idea whether it's him or anyone else but we can't really criticize what we ourselves would be doing.

Seriously? We have hit such rock bottom we want teams to treat us with pity?
I don’t know, my coach taught me that running up the score was classless? Just how some people are raised I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom