Louisville Game Thread... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

These last two games have made the Rutgers thread a lot less fun to read.

I don't envy SWC75 having to come up with an Upside for this one.

1) Could have easily lost by 70+

2) Luckily there was only 1 weather delay

3) ED didn't get hurt again. Obviously it helps if he never plays

4) We have a lot of things we can improve for next year

5) If you watched the entire game, sleeping tonight will probably be easier

6) If you watched the entire game, you at least weren't at the game

7) You got to watch 2 different SU QB's

8) Thankfully for UL, their defense isn't as bad as their ranking... or is it? This one is a stretch

9) I had a good laugh in the game thread until the 2nd half. Lots of good times I'll remember forever. Minus bothsocksup trying to ruin the fun early on.

10) Ummmmmmm

I don't envy SWC75 having to come up with an Upside for this one.

Maybe he'll comment an Upside being thank goodness UL took Jackson out early 3Q, otherwise the The Ville may have put up 80 on us and 600 plus rushing yards vs. the 56 and over 400 respectively. :(:mad::mad::mad:

One thing I learned today is that our starting strong safety (Evan Foster) runs like a nose tackle.

Just saw Louisville's second touchdown in the 2nd quarter on Jackson's long run. I don't know what Foster was doing or thinking on the angle he took, and I know Jackson makes many players look slow, but good lord did Foster look horribly unathletic there.

"Where have you gone, Shamarko Thomas..."

One thing I learned today is that our starting strong safety (Evan Foster) runs like a nose tackle.

Just saw Louisville's second touchdown in the 2nd quarter on Jackson's long run. I don't know what Foster was doing or thinking on the angle he took, and I know Jackson makes many players look slow, but good lord did Foster look horribly unathletic there.

"Where have you gone, Shamarko Thomas..."
The Bills.

I would put the Louisville Cheerleaders on the upside list.

upside of losing the last 2 games vs Louisville 118-38 is we can expect that game to be on Saturday next year when the schedule comes out and not a friday night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom