Louisville Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DO7SJyvWkAAWMIR.jpg

I had a bad anxiety dream early this morning. I was trying to see an SU football game in a stadium that wasn’t ours. I couldn’t find parking, couldn’t find a way to get in. This went on for a while. Finally, I gave up and tried to watch it on tv. Of course, I couldn’t find the channel. When I finally finally (!) did, I noticed that the opposing team’s quarterback was a woman. My thought was: “Great! We can’t even beat a team that has a woman as a quarterback!”

I can’t even begin to dissect all the threads of meaning in that dream. It is pretty certain I want us to win and am worried that we can’t. Louisville cousins just texted me that there are supposed to be 50 mph winds and that LaMar will have to run 250 yards!

I have this crazy thing I do every time I find a four leaf clover, which I find a lot of in my yard. I have a little book of proverbs that a friend gave me decades ago. I'll take the four leaf clover and eyes closed open to a page in that book and place the four leaf clover there. This morning I found a four leaf and followed my crazy ritual. The page it opened to was Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. " I'm hoping it is a sign.

I had a bad anxiety dream early this morning. I was trying to see an SU football game in a stadium that wasn’t ours. I couldn’t find parking, couldn’t find a way to get in. This went on for a while. Finally, I gave up and tried to watch it on tv. Of course, I couldn’t find the channel. When I finally finally (!) did, I noticed that the opposing team’s quarterback was a woman. My thought was: “Great! We can’t even beat a team that has a woman as a quarterback!”

I can’t even begin to dissect all the threads of meaning in that dream. It is pretty certain I want us to win and am worried that we can’t. Louisville cousins just texted me that there are supposed to be 50 mph winds and that LaMar will have to run 250 yards!

That’s not normal man

Not sure if the weather hurts or helps us out. I think we can now load the box to stop the run, and maybe contain Lamar. However, Louisville can do the same, and our run game obviously hasn't been record breaking this season.

May see lots of Mo and Jumbo.

Ya think Hasan Hall shows up today to see 'ville gets their azz handed to them.

I have this crazy thing I do every time I find a four leaf clover, which I find a lot of in my yard. I have a little book of proverbs that a friend gave me decades ago. I'll take the four leaf clover and eyes closed open to a page in that book and place the four leaf clover there. This morning I found a four leaf and followed my crazy ritual. The page it opened to was Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. " I'm hoping it is a sign.
I'm really good with your sign...I have one too...I'm kind of due west of Louisville and just had 72 hours of high winds gusting to 60 mph. I went to bed with the house quivering from the wind and wake up to absolute calm and 2 inches of unexpected snow. That sure points to a Syracuse morning after the storm we'll see today...

Beautiful

Pretty post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom