Louisville Game Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Doug Flutie rooting for Notre Dame in the booth is embarrassing.
He is such a cheerleader next to the pro Mike Tirico.
Mike does his share of it too but Flutie is terrible

wait so a guy running a post runs past 2 guys and speed isnt an issue?

Mahoney is just not capable of being successful at this level of football, there's a reason he was a walkon. I'd like to see the freshman RB and WR get some time here. Got to start playing for next year

I’m so glad this damn year is almost over. The team isn’t prepared to play and has quit. We beat Clemson and came very close to beating Miami. We were killing Wake at half. It’s like someone said something to this team at halftime leading to this night and day difference for the second half of that game and first half of this one.

Why didn't we try that 3rd down play on 1st or 2nd down...ugh

This thread has made this game bearable. Some real good stuff today.

I predict the second half, as the beers rack up, things will become less “funny”

Fights typical break out at stadiums in the 2nd half of blowouts. I imagine this thread will be no different.

What’s disappointing is that Babers offensive system is supposed to achieve a basic level of production due to the system achieving certain advantages. And Mahoney has helmed that previously. But this is flat out awful. 4 straight quarters of terribleness.

Apparently unless we have a QB like Dungey, the scheme doesn’t work. Got it

Is it possible for us to play even further off WR’s than we had the previous 5 quarters!

I swear that same route across the middle has worked every single time on third and long. Can we make an adjustment?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom