Louisville Game Thread... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

The silver lining of this latest O for November shxtshow is Dino's stock is dead flat and has even taken a hit. Certainly not all his fault but the catastrophic losses are piling up on his watch.

This should keep the vultures at bay for at least 2 more seasons.

And the Wake coach has been there how many years now?!

Did we hire a coach that’s never been a HC before? WF is not so far ahead of us in talent, especially with some of the injuries they had that we should have gotten beat the way we did. If you’re going to say it’s because their coach has been there 4 yrs that’s a terrible excuse.

I am all in on Dino but today and the 2nd half against Wake have been jokes.

Our secondary is bad. The pass rush and not good passing QBs and drops covered it up till last week.

Disgraceful, cue the but we beat Clemson excuse. The fine lot parking attendants but up more of a fight last week

I thought it was 2? Really, why 4?

I’m being sarcastic. We were always told halfway through this season is when the offense would be fully implemented and operational.

Good news guys. The QB's that are absolutely destroying us the past 2 weeks will never face a Syracuse team again.

The silver lining of this latest O for November shxtshow is Dino's stock is dead flat and has even taken a hit. Certainly not all his fault but the catastrophic losses are piling up on his watch.

This should keep the vultures at bay for at least 2 more seasons.
So....by playing bad, he gets to stay? That’s flawed logic. If you think this is just a blip and he can move this team forward, wouldn’t an AD see the same thing?

Clearly Dungey being out has also impacted the D. Its gotta be tough for them to out there and get a stop knowing that our offense is completely inept and will likely go 3 and out or just give it right back.
At least next year when Dungey goes out, and he will, the backup will be the future... hopefully.

How many starting defensive players returning next year,more than the defensive coaching staff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom