Louisville Game Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Good news guys. The QB's that are absolutely destroying us the past 2 weeks will never face a Syracuse team again.

At SU, I’m always afraid of the other teams backup anyway.

Mendenhalls been at uva 2 years, so what
So, I'd love to be playing in the Coastal. Would we go undefeated? No. Would our record be better than it is now?
upload_2017-11-18_18-1-44.gif
But I'd love to know.

For a guy who blew out his knee, Rex looks alright running with the ball.

Holy cow - Kansas State 42 Oklahoma State 20 in the 3rd quarter

Culpepper has an ugly throw

Honestly, not sure how Rex gets recruited so high given his delivery. Its like recruiting a hitter with a huge hitch in HS hitting .400 against HS pitching and expecting him to hit as well against major college pitching.

Good news guys. The QB's that are absolutely destroying us the past 2 weeks will never face a Syracuse team again.
You didn't even to used the sarcasm font to get that one

I don’t understand “quitting”. Even if your team sucks, you don’t want to play well individually?

Statpadders >>>>>quitting softies.

So, I'd love to be playing in the Coastal. Would we go undefeated? No. Would our record be better than it is now? View attachment 115433 But I'd love to know.
Why won't the ACC get their heads out of their collective asses and consistently rearrange the divisions? We play Virginia Tech and Miami once a decade, but Clemson and Florida State annually? Why??

This team quit. You could see it in the body language on the two plays of Louisville's first drive.

Not sure what that says about Babers.
He's not hard enough on the players. I'm speculating. But I can see that being the case.

Dino needs to reexamine his defense. This is not all talent and depth. Good ACC quarterbacks kill us. That is not going away anytime soon.
I hate our defense, even when they were playing decent.

Who scores more tonight?

Louisville Football or Syracuse Basketball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom