Louisville Game Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Dino should call Douchetrino and ask if we can just run the clock in the second half. He would probably say no so Lamar can put up 700 yards on us to get him back in the Heisman race.

When did the ACC adopt SEC scheduling tactics? Clemson, FSU and NC all playing FCS teams the next to last week of the season? Alabama and Auburn playing ULM and Mercer today? What a joke! Play those schools before conference play.

When did the ACC adopt SEC scheduling tactics? Clemson, FSU and NC all playing FCS teams the next to last week of the season? Alabama and Auburn playing ULM and Mercer today? What a joke! Play those schools before conference play.

They've been doing that for several seasons in the SEC.

I know the SEC has been doing it for more than several seasons, when did the ACC teams start doing that? Don’t like it, shouldn’t be allowed

Plus those ACC teams were playing SEC teams at the beginning of the season. How FSU lost Francois.

The bright side to this is that we're not watching this game in person.

As they say, the first ability is availably. Without a running game Dungey has little chance to play a complete season.

I know the SEC has been doing it for more than several seasons, when did the ACC teams start doing that? Don’t like it, shouldn’t be allowed
You do realize that FSU & Clemson play SEC rivals to end the year & start ACC play earlier, right?

We're missing the best player on the team and the key to the offense.

I don't like it.

Defeatist talk.
Hope he makes it through a season, but he hasn't yet so...

Ou QB’s have 3 INT’s and Philips and Ishmael have 3 catches combined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom