Louisville Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stopped ourselves from scoring a TD with poor execution. We handed them 7 with the Riley fumble. And then we just handed them 7 more by dropping that interception.

This has been absolutely ridiculous. Tired of these lackadaisical underachievers.
So funny FOR ONE QUARTER

We won an ACC game by 40 last week
Against Duke. We lost to Big ten bottom feeder by more.

mind you not giving up on this game yet. Just numb to Babers at this point.

Our safeties fail at the two most important parts of the job:

Stay home
Take a good angle

How hard is it to teach them the fundamentals!??
yet most here seem to think that Monroe is killing it.

did Cisco kill your goldfish or something?

Ah, you must be the guy who said he was “elite” and called me names when I disagreed...

good tackle on 3rd TD and coverage on the 2nd TD, huh?

So much for that new D strategy. Garbage

Is this the appropriate time for me to post our DC's stats at Tulane and Wyoming. People don't seem to care we might elevate a career 90's - 100's national ranking DC to our open position.

Would anybody really care if Babers was canned ? This is abysmal effort. I’m not saying I want that to happen. Just so Numb at this point.

At this point we aren’t doing any better On the open market. I think all that needs to change is fan expectations.

Is this the appropriate time for me to post our DC's stats at Tulane and Wyoming. People don't seem to care we might elevate a career 90's - 100's national ranking DC to our open position.
I don't think there's any reason to worry about that.

Watching Osu today was so eye opening. It’s a level of football so far from where we are

Two plays ruled that Quarter. The Riley fumble and the interception that wasn’t.
3. Benson dropping that wide open touchdown that was slightly behind him. That’s a easy pitch and catch

I don't want Babers canned but I don't think he's the answer because I don't think there is an answer.

Consider me in the group that doesn’t think that is going to happen. I think Stanard was a safe interim and that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom