Louisville Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that we can never go quick snap. Every time I’m yelling for it , the ref is standing over the ball
Making us wait.

I don’t see what it would accomplish. We’d get another coach whose trying to win with mostly 3 stars. Which is hard. I’d rather keep the guy who has already shown that he can do it. The days of being pissed because we went 9-3, while having multiple first round picks are done.
That’s a fair take. I’m leaning towards that but a staff overhaul may be needed. Peer teams have destroyed us this year with similar talent.

I'm frustrated by two things:

- What seems like complete stubbornness by DB (OL, Riley, WR's, D, and playcalling) Not a lot, just a few things.

- How is the offense this bad in year 4. We were told, "so many games..." and we'll see the real offense implemented. Other than 1 year, I'm still waiting. This offense is at times as horrendous as it was under Grob and Shafer. How is that possible. I thought we brought in an offensive guru. We are so insanely predictable and easy to defend in many games. We have 3 not very good seasons out of 4 and an offense to prove it.

It’s a hypothetical. 4-8 next year doesn’t equal hot seat in your opinion? Maybe offer an opinion instead of laughing...?
Sorry. Your premise/hypothetical was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh.

I can’t understate how much I think Riley just killed this season and momentum for the future. I don’t think I will remember a positive play from him. This and LSU will always be there like a billboard in the eyes

I don’t mind all these runs, at least we’re moving forward

I hate that we can never go quick snap. Every time I’m yelling for it , the ref is standing over the ball
Making us wait.

Because we keep substituting

I can't wait for the speech about their hear about this comeback faith without evidence keep churnin' rhino got the wind knocked out I hope I wouldn't put it past the refs to bone the spot they had so many holds and crap 11 on 18 but I am obviously biased calicuseesque postz for luck

Sorry. Your premise/hypothetical was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh.
Well we wouldn’t of thought 4-6 with being blown out by peer teams (BC, Maryland etc) would be possible this year.

I’m not saying to fire the guy. I am saying I have become numb to this whole staff. Mind you this game isn’t over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom