Louisville game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

The dome is advantage for everyone except us apparently.

Hey look, a kicker who can actually, you know, kick, hitting a long field goal in a domed stadium. Who would have thunk it?

Help us, Sterling Hofrichter. You're our only hope.
God I really believe pretty much all of our kicking troubles will go away when he steps foot on campus

Is Hunt really our best option? I would've said yes a few games ago but he can't run against decent defenses and he can't throw against any defenses.

Man it a shi* show
Can't blame them for that. Defense forced them backwards after that awful Int, and the kid made a huge kick. Sometimes the other guys get some credit too.

God I really believe pretty much all of our kicking troubles will go away when he steps foot on campus
Who could have ever guessed that the most coveted recruit (by SU fans) in this class would be a kicker?

If he flipped his commitment I may go postal.

Oh, Erv. I think you'll find that returning a kick is much easier if you stop sprinting directly into the backs of your blockers.

I know everyone loves Erv, but boy he needs to start running when he actually catches the ball on a kickoff instead of waiting for a second.

Is Hunt really our best option? I would've said yes a few games ago but he can't run against decent defenses and he can't throw against any defenses.
It's weird he makes such great plays and then stalls out by such a bonehead throw. I am only reserving judgment because the pplay calling has zero flow to it.

I don't think well be getting any special team TDs considering we can't return punts and Phillips can't get to the 20.

jekelish said:
Oh, Erv. I think you'll find that returning a kick is much easier if you stop sprinting directly into the backs of your blockers.

I blame the uniforms...

true frosh QB we are playing aginst folks

He's done nothing but have two runs. On their TD their RBs ran us over, and the FG is not accomplished by the QB.

We forced him into 2 TOs, but only one has stood so far.

Erv is shifty in tight spaces but does not have the straight line speed to return kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom