Louisville game thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Back them up!!' They're only going to run another inside draw!!' What,

PhatOrange said:
and thats why they shoulda back them up 10 more. it would have been what 3rd and plus 20 ?

Would have been 3rd and 25

jekelish said:
Holy crap, this punter is trying to usurp Riley Dixon's title as the most awesome punter in the Dome tonight. Knock it off, Louisville punter. Don't you dare try to upstage Riley.

Bet he cant run like Riley...

and thats why they shoulda back them up 10 more. it would have been what 3rd and plus 20 ?
I'm pretty sure a staff of SyracuseFan posters could coach better than our current staff. I'm like 75% serious.

longislandcuse said:
I'm pretty sure a staff of SyracuseFan posters could coach better than our current staff. I'm like 75% serious.
I'm pretty sure I could wash down Boston market with a case of piels and the aftermath would be a better play caller

L'Ville and every team we play for that matter is straight up beating us up. It's not Hardnosed to get physically bullied by everyone you play.

Hey look it's Parris again. Dude has 1/2 our first downs, and 1/2 our catches. Maybe we should throw to him more

Parris a definite bright spot tonight. He's moving around and catching well.

is that raggedy ann playing for lville? whats with the red dreads

nice throw hunt...couldve been 6

wheels are gonna come off this season

Hunt is ing awful...I am sorry I know you guys love him here and it is bad to talk bad about him but he is not a QB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom