Louisville game thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

why because you QB can complete a pass and if you watched the reply the center and both guards for some reason didn't block anyone on that running play
Have you watched the play calling? At all?

Is it me or does this hurry up offense not seem very quick?
Frankly we should stop pretending to be a hurry up offense. We need to slow the heck down and focus on execution, because going 3 and out in 45 seconds is just terrible, over and over again.

I thought they were playing in a library until I heard that 'boooo'. There really ARE fans there! How about that?!

We have 8 plays and our players are confused and have no emotion. Our RBs get tackled and get up and have a glazed look in their eyes.

we might be better off just launching 50 yard bombs on downs 1-3. bound to eventually complete one.

Have you watched the play calling? At all?

yes I have seen WR's open all over the field and Hunt is missing them? Are you over looking that and picking on the one bad call? I guess you can look at that but hard to call a game when your QB can't throw to open WR's and makes terrible football decisions

Well time to see a very unimpressive 1 minute drill.

Clearly we will make a big play by accident get down into FG range, and miss the FG

yes I have seen WR's open all over the field and Hunt is missing them? Are you over looking that and picking on the one bad call? I guess you can look at that but hard to call a game when your QB can't throw to open WR's and makes terrible football decisions
ONE bad call? Really?

Hahahahaha. Okay. Sure. One bad call.

What do we think is going to happen by calling time out? Give them another chance at a safety?

Edit: I stand corrected, I guess.

I have a real hard time believing that Hunt is really our best option going forward.

I thought they were playing in a library until I heard that 'boooo'. There really ARE fans there! How about that?!
Why would a top recruit even consider SU, what with the student apathy, etc?

there is a reason why McDonald needs adult babysitters helping him. It's the same reason he drops three f bombs in an interview. He doesn't know what he's doing
Throwing F bombs in an interview that he knows is going to get published is so unprofessional.
Bye George, you're gone. You can tell a lot about a coach when being rightfully challenged.
You've shown what you're all about.

so no timeouts... throw over the middle for 3 yards. move extremely slow. drop a first down pass.

Finding ways to fail. Have done it all season.

terrible decision by Hunt there with no timeouts...

Nice catch West probably surprised Hunt got it to him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom