Louisville game thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

We have no timeouts, Hunt doesn't know we don't have timeouts, He wastes 10 seconds, then we let the clock run out......They say by rule there is no way to spike a ball and stop the clock with 2 seconds or less and you need to run the play Schafer, McDonald, and Hunt don't know the fing rules.
F@CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I've mentioned the little things 10 times tonight, hunt wasting all that time is a perfect example.

Nice ten second windup on that spike. Nice job using to because the coaches can't think quick

That team looked like have never practiced a 2 min drill EVER. Msde every mistake you could possibly make.

West was calling for a timeout also. How is it possible that he thought there was another timeout?

I don't blame hunt for calling to clock it at the end. I would have done the same with 2 seconds to go (that said I didn't know they changed to rule to 2 seconds equals automatic clock run out) I do blame him for wasting the 10 seconds before.

Hell even West after that amazing catch was calling for a TO with the official on the side?linesside?lines

wallacecuse said:
That team looked like have never practiced a 2 min drill EVER. Msde every mistake you could possibly make.
They're supposed to be a no huddle team!

Tell McD he is to watch Lester call the O for the 2nd half and get Hunt out.

You can't tell me there wasn't enough stupid in that half for the rest of the season.

The timeout coming out of a stoppage of play was on the coaches. They make it sooo hard to maintain a positive attitude!

Just put Wilson in and let Lester call plays. I'd rather ride that out then what we're seeing.

The same guy who couldn't do anything against a FCS defense?

That first half, I felt like I was watching something in the GRob era.

If they don't turn this around...

This is more painful to watch than ND. At least they were good.
Our OLine is vastly overrated. Hunt is regressing as a passer.
Very tough to watch here at the Dome which is half empty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom