Louisville game thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

If our goal was to build on our record breaking yards without points campaign, then that last series was executed perfectly.

MEATHEADS - ALL OF THEM. I mean Jesus we had a WR trying to call a TO AFTER Hunt screwed up calling a TO. F**K it!

MEATHEADS - ALL OF THEM. I mean Jesus we had a WR trying to call a TO AFTER Hunt screwed up calling a TO. F**K it!
No one on that team is smart enough to know how many timeouts they have. Wow!

Can the band learn a new song? Last week, the week before. Can't remember the first week, I don't know why it angers me.

would love to be a fly on the wall in that locker room
McDonald: "Were losing. There's barely any fans. I'm not sure what play to call...F*** it! Let's go out there and have some fun no matter how much we lose by. Defense, you're on your own."

Look on the bright side...we are helping the ACC get more teams into bowl games...

I don't blame hunt for calling to clock it at the end. I would have done the same with 2 seconds to go (that said I didn't know they changed to rule to 2 seconds equals automatic clock run out) I do blame him for wasting the 10 seconds before.

Hell even West after that amazing catch was calling for a TO with the official on the side?linesside?lines

nah you have to know you dont have enough time. snap it and throw a fade

wallacecuse said:
It actually left his hand with no time left...he spiked it Ickey Woods style
Funniest post in a long time IMO. I'm grinning

AirForceOrange said:
When does basketball start?

Sadly, this isn't going to be a stellar hoop season.

West was calling for a timeout also. How is it possible that he thought there was another timeout?
I'm pretty sure that calling a TO when you don't have one is a delay of game penalty so that should have run the clock out, so at least there's that

What a show ... coaching is awful and they players appear to have given up.

I can't believe I still believe in this team and staff. I could have went to the Norwich vs Chittenango game and enjoyed myself.

Total yards - Louisville 142, Syracuse 139.
This is a exceedingly terrible game.

AJ Long what is he doing?
Redshirt ing so he has a chance to be a 3 year starter, because he isn't ready to play behind a BS OL, he isn't big enough to take the pounding and will get killed back there right now.

DomeStranger said:
What a show ... coaching is awful and they players appear to have given up.

Players haven't given up. But we're an average team with clueless coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom