Louisville game thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

I'm just going to go ahead and assume the in stadium scoreboard was wrong and it showed us with a timeout. :bat:

I'm pretty sure that calling a TO when you don't have one is a delay of game penalty so that should have run the clock out, so at least there's that

He was channeling the spirit of Chris Webber.

I really believe that we need to run five wide the rest of the game. It's the only way we can move the ball. Scrap read option and pick on the nickel line backers. Parrish and whoever else is lin ed up on one just needs to take advantage

Libero2 said:
Redshirt ing so he has a chance to be a 3 year starter, because he isn't ready to play behind a BS OL, he isn't big enough to take the pounding and will get killed back there right now.

Pass protection has been okay. Hunt can't pass.

Still only a 9 pt game. Louisville offense sputtering.
It's kind of like when a girl tells you how many guys she's slept with, you multiply it by 3. Same when you tell me how much Syracuse is down by. The scoreboard says 9 but we all know it's equivalent to 27.

I've moved on from bourbon to the real hard stuff... Halloween candy.

a.aaa-Bad-ass-meme.jpg

I really believe that we need to run five wide the rest of the game. It's the only way we can move the ball. Scrap read option and pick on the nickel line backers. Parrish and whoever else is lin ed up on one just needs to take advantage

32 yards of rushing in the 1st half.
Running ain't getting it done.

This is an absolute pathetic performance from this team.

To change the conversation slightly, why is that PTGs first return of the season?

hey MS...i couldnt predict this atrocity...looks like a trend :)

BKCuse said:
This is an absolute pathetic performance from this team.

Defense has been okay, keeping us in game. But Hunt and the running game are bad, and our coaches are absolutely clueless.

Enough with the Hardnosed/Tough stuff. Get over it, this isn't a street fight, were not in an octagon, just learn how to make your team look competent.

So we ran a bubble screen to a guy moving forwards. Nice

Holy crap a big play!

It's been almost a month but we got one ,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors