Louisville is stacked | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville is stacked

CousCuse said:
It is easy to insult people on internet boards , especially someone public like a coach . The guy got fired and is gone but people still can resist taking digs at him . This thread was about the Lville game , and someone had to bring up an issue which is done and over . As for this years game , if Babers could pull off a win in 2nd game of his first year here against a team with as much mojo as Ville has got going , it would be a minor miracle .

You probably extended the conversation - a bit - by defending that particular decision.

And if you read closely, there are not a lot of digs at him as a person - just some of his decisions. He's not perfect and he'd probably be the first to tell you.

If we are losing by a lot late in the game this year , should all the starters come out ? Just play 3rd and 4th string seniors that for all intents and purposes are done with their playing career . Or is this consideration just for special players on offense . Hind site is 20/20 and if Eric didn't get hit , this would not have been an issue .

Clueless

What if he was cleared on the sidelines and went to the coaches and said he wanted to go back ? If you say no , that can put something into a young persons mind that can really grow into a psychosis . I think back to the lobotomy the Yankees did on Joba Chaimberlin with the " Joba Rules".

Please lay off bc each post is dumber than the previous. You obviously don't know the game.

Stacked? I dunno - I mean, they look good on paper, but I'm not sure I'd call 'em stacked.

louisville-cardinals-cheerleaders-31.jpg

Louisville is going to be very, very good. They're loaded with NFL talent (10th most according to NFL.com) and have one of the best coaches in college football. They're better than the Louisville and West Virginia teams we thrashed under Marrone. Winning would be like beating Virginia Tech in 2002.
The teams with health Bridgewater and DeVante Parker were pretty damn good. Not to argue with you of course.

Stacked? I dunno - I mean, they look good on paper, but I'm not sure I'd call 'em stacked.

louisville-cardinals-cheerleaders-31.jpg

I was so hoping when I saw the title of this that somebody would throw up a pic of coed. Thanks for not disappointing lol.

Petrino has a good offensive mind. His QB is good. So what, they play in the Dome against a team that has a lot more to offer than many believe and nothing to lose. Syracuse has a team that has more experienced players returning than all but two schools (LSU and UCF). Syracuse has a new coach that has simplified the playbook, takes advantage of what the defense is giving them, spreads the defense to make it harder to create confusion and mask blitzing, the defense was beat up last year and young kids got lots of experience against some elite teams and are now playing a simplified defense. I am looking for upset. The Dome will return to its former glory as the LOUD HOUSE!

The teams with health Bridgewater and DeVante Parker were pretty damn good. Not to argue with you of course.
Oh I agree. That 2012 Louisville team was legit top 15. The West Virginia teach from 2011 was top 20. But Petrino is a better coach than Strong or Hologrsen will ever be. Lamar Jackson, I think, is going to have a huge year. Most snaps he's the fastest guy on the field. He's got a strong arm and can put touch on his throws.

He was cleared to play by a doctor . Just another flimsy charge against Shafer . Like I have been saying IF progress isn't so fast with Dino , don't start looking for issues .

I loved Shaf as much as anyone, but when he kept Dungey in that game, I kicked the neighbor's cat to Pennsylvania. It was THE dumbest coaching decision I've damn near ever seen.

Hard to argue that was anything but bone-headed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom