Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

ACC huddle post game actually giving us our due.

ACCN guy talking about recalibrating expectations for Cuse, “it would be one thing if they did this against…Rutgers. But this was a good ACC team.”

Lol. Eat it Rutgers.
Me after I saw that

1662263745607.gif

That many penalties is certainly not good. But it's early season so there's room to improve, and those things are mostly doable. Eliminating most penalties is just mental discipline. So I'd say to 'em, "Guys you played well tonight and earned a big win. So go on out tonight, enjoy the win, you earned it. You played like winners, go be winners. But come in Monday ready to get better, because we've got some room for that."

Just IMHO

So so impressive. Sat in usual seats behind Louisville bench. Team wasn’t expecting getting kicked like this. And they weren’t expecting Shrader. Very impressive win. The routes and wr were huge improvement. And the pass protection was beautiful. Good. Coaches. Matter. So damn happy. Dino and the team deserve this. We were loud with a small crowd. Pack the dome for Purdue and make it hard.

ACCN really did give us the love when they got around to our game.

I kinda feel bad for Mark Richt though.

VT loses, BC loses, we win. Yay for America.

For the most part. 3/4. EJ couldn't do it. Seemed like he was hellbent against giving credit that this team is better just saying they schemed Malik well.

We just flipped 29 points against the spread on that team.

OL has to fix the penalties.

Injuries were not insignificant.

But we just smoked that team. And all those that were questioning Shrader, there is a reason he’s the captain.

Get your tickets for the fun bus. It’s go time.

That many penalties is certainly not good. But it's early season so there's room to improve, and those things are mostly doable. Eliminating most penalties is just mental discipline. So I'd say to 'em, "Guys you played well tonight and earned a big win. So go on out tonight, enjoy the win, you earned it. You played like winners, go be winners. But come in Monday ready to get better, because we've got some room for that."

Just IMHO
We beat more than Louisville tonight.

Just walked in the door. What an effort.
My biggest takeaway is that Coaching at this level is SO important. Our O looked 1000x better and each year coach Whites D improves. A&B are unbelievably composed.
We obviously need to clean up the oline penalty issues but from the beginning the team looked prepared, organized and extremely well coached. Night and day from last year. If we can keep this staff together we have a chance to make some serious strides the next few years. Hats off to the staff. Fantastic job.

Incredibly satisfying win. With room to improve- have to imagine the OL room will have some heat this week with all the penalties. But smacking Louisville, especially after the last three years, not only brings a huge smile to my face but gives me enormous hope for the rest of the year.

Brought two good friends and Cuse fans tonight who are non-regular attendees. Both said, and I quote, “I think we are going to be good- I can’t wait to be back.”

It’s early- very early- but do we dare to dream?

Just walked in the door. What an effort.
My biggest takeaway is that Coaching at this level is SO important. Our O looked 1000x better and each year coach Whites D improves. A&B are unbelievably composed.
We obviously need to clean up the oline penalty issues but from the beginning the team looked prepared, organized and extremely well coached. Night and day from last year. If we can keep this staff together we have a chance to make some serious strides the next few years. Hats off to the staff. Fantastic job.
Couldn’t agree more. Turned to seat neighbors and we said the same. The coaching was so so different. Plays in quickly. No indecision. Passing routes we never saw last year. Huge change. I am so excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom