Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

Anyone else cringing that Tucker and Shrader were carrying the ball every play the last three minutes of the game? Oh God is all I could think someone was going to get hurt wish they killed the clock with Wilson and Allen.

No. I said before the game that if we can be up by 2 scores in the 2nd half, we're going to run the ball down their throats, and that's exactly what we did. You wouldn't believe how fast the 3rd quarter passed, with us running the ball so well.

Mark Richt looked fresh off his electroshock treatments... He starts talking and I immediately get ready for a nap.
Dude, he has Parkinson’s.

Parkinson's signs and symptoms may include:

Slowed movement (bradykinesia). Over time, Parkinson's disease may slow your movement, making simple tasks difficult and time-consuming. Your steps may become shorter when you walk. It may be difficult to get out of a chair. You may drag or shuffle your feet as you try to walk.

Rigid muscles. Muscle stiffness may occur in any part of your body. The stiff muscles can be painful and limit your range of motion.

Impaired posture and balance. Your posture may become stooped. Or you may fall or have balance problems as a result of Parkinson's disease.

Loss of automatic movements. You may have a decreased ability to perform unconscious movements, including blinking, smiling or swinging your arms when you walk.

Speech changes. You may speak softly, quickly, slur or hesitate before talking. Your speech may be more of a monotone rather than have the usual speech patterns.

Anyone else cringing that Tucker and Shrader were carrying the ball every play the last three minutes of the game? Oh God is all I could think someone was going to get hurt wish they killed the clock with Wilson and Allen.
Yes, could not understand it. I was yelling at the TV, "Take them out already for God sakes!" I was nervous every time Tuck touched the ball. He was injured once already. WTH?

Dude, he has Parkinson’s.

Parkinson's signs and symptoms may include:

Slowed movement (bradykinesia). Over time, Parkinson's disease may slow your movement, making simple tasks difficult and time-consuming. Your steps may become shorter when you walk. It may be difficult to get out of a chair. You may drag or shuffle your feet as you try to walk.

Rigid muscles. Muscle stiffness may occur in any part of your body. The stiff muscles can be painful and limit your range of motion.

Impaired posture and balance. Your posture may become stooped. Or you may fall or have balance problems as a result of Parkinson's disease.

Loss of automatic movements. You may have a decreased ability to perform unconscious movements, including blinking, smiling or swinging your arms when you walk.

Speech changes. You may speak softly, quickly, slur or hesitate before talking. Your speech may be more of a monotone rather than have the usual speech patterns.

Ok, sorry, didn't know.

Can we talk about the absurd missing face mask penalty on Shrader early in the game? Like I get the refs get piled on especially from the ACC. But how the F do you miss that call when you are the referee 10 ft from the play?!?! Give me a break.

Well, I made it to the game but didn't get to Syracuse in time for the tailgate. My brother had a gig that ran late. We parked and got to the dome with about 20 minutes until kickoff. Our seats are in 336 this year and it has a great view.

What a wonderful game. The crowd was smallish but loud. I won't talk right for a week. The crowd noise was a factor and I'm proud to have contributed. Except for the penalties, I thought all segments of the team were solid. To hold Louisville scoreless after the first quarter was a great accomplishment.

There were a couple of Louisville fans near me and one kept shouting "FIRST DOWN" when Louisville moved the chains. I started returning the favor when we got first downs and eventually won that game. He was mostly quiet in the second half.

I called the Gadsden TD. As they lined up, I turned to my brother and said, "this is going to be a td pass to Gadsden on the left side of the end zone". He's going to be a great playmaker this year.

So happy for the team, coaches, and fans with the win. We really needed it. It's one game at a time, but this was a great start. Kudos to all. LGO!!

TV replay tonight at 730. I was at the game, how was the game called? Did Syracuse get some fair comment and love or was it all about Louisville not doing stuff?

Well, I made it to the game but didn't get to Syracuse in time for the tailgate. My brother had a gig that ran late. We parked and got to the dome with about 20 minutes until kickoff. Our seats are in 336 this year and it has a great view.

What a wonderful game. The crowd was smallish but loud. I won't talk right for a week. The crowd noise was a factor and I'm proud to have contributed. Except for the penalties, I thought all segments of the team were solid. To hold Louisville scoreless after the first quarter was a great accomplishment.

There were a couple of Louisville fans near me and one kept shouting "FIRST DOWN" when Louisville moved the chains. I started returning the favor when we got first downs and eventually won that game. He was mostly quiet in the second half.

I called the Gadsden TD. As they lined up, I turned to my brother and said, "this is going to be a td pass to Gadsden on the left side of the end zone". He's going to be a great playmaker this year.

So happy for the team, coaches, and fans with the win. We really needed it. It's one game at a time, but this was a great start. Kudos to all. LGO!!

The Gadsden TD reminded me of that old Pasqualoni staple, the TE Throwback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom