Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

By the way, anybody stop over at the Lville fan site last night/ today? any good quotes?

Any thoughts on the JMA Wireless Dome?

He’s a better runner than Dungey was.

While Dungey jumped off cliffs, Shrader calmly lands his aircraft. Also, Dungey never did this:

"Garrett Shrader led all Power Five QBs in Week 1 with a 93.8 @PFF grade and 94.1 passing grade"

This is not a criticism of Dungey (who also did not have the coaching that Shrader is getting now).

The kid wearing number 10 on the sidelines was going wild all game, and I loved it.

I noticed him too. #10 is supposed to be Justin Lamson, the injured quarterback. Is that him? He sure looks thin and not very injured from that leap.

I noticed him too. #10 is supposed to be Justin Lamson, the injured quarterback. Is that him? He sure looks thin and not very injured from that leap.
Wouldn’t think so - I was assuming it was a water boy or a coach’s son or something? Looks like a high schooler?

His energy was amazing! Noticed him going nuts calling for a facemask penalty when Tucker got wrenched on the first drive, and then kept seeing him throughout the game.

Step one. Plenty of to get kicked. Malik’s is tickling his little brain right now. We’re on to UConn’s tiny dick.
All I get is an image of soccer players lining up to defend a penalty kick.

That's not Lamson.

There was a kid on the sidelines wearing a #10 jersey that didn't have a name on the back.
Was it the recruit Marco Green? He is in a recruiting thread and it looks like a damn close match. Dude got pumped on the sidelines. Thats really funny.

I was annoyed that they were calling time outs with 2 minutes left down 24 points. I was hoping we'd go play action and throw deep in response, but I knew we wouldn't...
I thought that was weird but didn't Dino get hammered on here for not doing that a few years ago, or was the game much closer?

50 recruits at yesterdays game and what a treat for them!

3730ABD1-0CBA-4BEB-9788-286764A624E0.jpeg

The crowd was loud, drunk and out for blood so I think there’s validity in what you’re saying.

Win at Uconn and we’ll get a legit crowd
I have to agree with this iv never seen our crowd so riled up it brought a tear to my eye. Not even the sold out Clemson game, it was crazy and so much fun. Hope we have more later kick offs even if I slept till noon today from being so tired .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom