Louisville still at it on Rivals | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville still at it on Rivals

Well that was entertaining. Pretty shocked the amount of hate for Babers.

I don't think he would go to L'ville for a second, but there sure is a lot of smoke.

C'mon, there is absolutely no smoke other than some desperate fanbase (Louisville) looking for a lifeline.

Please. You can not have watch him play.

Rondale Moore is incredible. One of the most exciting things I've seen in college football this year. And he will continue to be so for the next 2 or 3 years (likely 2).

No coach is going to take a lateral job because of him. Coaches are crazy, but not that kind of crazy.

C'mon, there is absolutely no smoke other than some desperate fanbase (Louisville) looking for a lifeline.

For the record i'm not buying it, but writer's for pretty reputable sites have said there was mutual interest. Would be much better if someone asked Babers so he could have come out and shut it down. I hate that terrible program feels like they have the right to pop off that they could have our coach if THEY wanted to.

For the record i'm not buying it, but writer's for pretty reputable sites have said there was mutual interest. Would be much better if someone asked Babers so he could have come out and shut it down. I hate that terrible program feels like they have the right to pop off that they could have our coach if THEY wanted to.
Writers & pundits for all the sports shows, ad nauseam, have been saying this for weeks. THEY ARE WRONG. Relax.

When Rondale Moore enters a room, Chuck Norris and Paul Harris run out the back.
572F9C64-91AD-4CFC-840C-E12BFFEB959B.gif

Writers & pundits for all the sports shows, ad nauseam, have been saying this for weeks. THEY ARE WRONG. Relax.

really i wasn't aware of that or anything? i'm quite relaxed thank you.

Rondale Moore is incredible. One of the most exciting things I've seen in college football this year. And he will continue to be so for the next 2 or 3 years (likely 2).

No coach is going to take a lateral job because of him. Coaches are crazy, but not that kind of crazy.
I'm glad at least one person here has seen that guy ball. Kudos to you Chip. I don't think it's a lateral job money wise, that's why Brohm is saying he's happy there and not going back to be the old ball coach at his A.M. They have B1G money over there and are going to deploy it.

I'm glad at least one person here has seen that guy ball. Kudos to you Chip. I don't think it's a lateral job money wise, that's why Brohm is saying he's happy there and not going back to be the old ball coach at his A.M. They have B1G money over there and are going to deploy it.
They're BROKE (Louisville that is). How many times do you have to be told that for it to sink in?

Rivals is like syracuse.com on steroids. The ignorance and phallic issue of our stadium is bigger than yours is beyond annoying, it's just plain childish and impossible to get any type of intelligent conversation going.

Ville is back on the "brohm deal is pretty much done" Just working out details now. You can't pay for this type of stuff.
Come now IB, your smarter than this. Brohm is an all-time great Cardinal QB. Every L'Ville alumni will give everything they can to get them as their coach. They'll give him car dealerships, horse partnerships, spots on corporate boards, anything he wants. And he wants to go there his family and heart is there. It's like Spurrier going back to coach the Gators. He's going, Like I said before, Purdue is the problem.

Come now IB, your smarter than this. Brohm is an all-time great Cardinal QB. Every L'Ville alumni will give everything they can to get them as their coach. They'll give him car dealerships, horse partnerships, spots on corporate boards, anything he wants. And he wants to go there his family and heart is there. It's like Spurrier going back to coach the Gators. He's going, Like I said before, Purdue is the problem.

You're nuts. No he's not. I guarantee he wouldn't even entertain it for a second.

If Brohm leaves, Purdue is a problem for whom? Syracuse?

Rivals is like syracuse.com on steroids. The ignorance and phallic issue of our stadium is bigger than yours is beyond annoying, it's just plain childish and impossible to get any type of intelligent conversation going.

That Louisville board was always one of the stupidest and most insane boards I’ve seen. I got banned there after Fab Melo picked Cuse over LVille. They were so mad. I sprinkled a little gas on the fire until they gave me the boot. No regrets.

All they talked about was how nice their arena is. That was all they had. They just couldn’t understand why Fab wouldn’t want to play in that arena.

Well that was entertaining. Pretty shocked the amount of hate for Babers.

I don't think he would go to L'ville for a second, but there sure is a lot of smoke.
They don't mind Babers. It's that Barbers guy they truly hate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom