Louisville still at it on Rivals | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville still at it on Rivals

And you would lose, badly.
So just to give me the business, you use Rondale Moore's name as a kind of gag. A lot of people are not aware of what kind of electric, comes along once in a long while, player he is. I'm sure if you asked a football guy, like DB, he would just go crazy in complementing him.

So just to give me the business, you use Rondale Moore's name as a kind of gag. A lot of people are not aware of what kind of electric, comes along once in a long while, player he is. I'm sure if you asked a football guy, like DB, he would just go crazy in complementing him.

As a Syracuse fan, your obsession with him is bizarre and annoying. Yeah, he's good. Cool. It has absolutely zero bearing on the Syracuse program or where Dino may or may not coach next year.

As a Syracuse fan, your obsession with him is bizarre and annoying. Yeah, he's good. Cool. It has absolutely zero bearing on the Syracuse program or where Dino may or may not coach next year.
Dino said he came to Syracuse in a good part because of Dungey, is it so out of the realm of possibility that could be in play here. Until this coaching shuffle season is over, I see scary scenario's everywhere. Are you saying we can't talk about it?

Dino said he came to Syracuse in a good part because of Dungey, is it so out of the realm of possibility that could be in play here. Until this coaching shuffle season is over, I see scary scenario's everywhere. Are you saying we can't talk about it?

That viewpoint is looking at things in a vacuum when that's not how it works. He didn't choose to coach at Syracuse solely because of Dungey. He looked at the options available to him at the time and what pieces were distinctive enough to put one school over another, of which you could say Dungey was a contributing factor. He didn't just say "ooh, there's a great player, I'm gonna go there" as you seem to think he would do with the Purdue job.

Go ahead and take 3 of your valium tablets. I'm fairly certain that if he does leave, it will not be for the Big 10 doormat that is Purdue just because they have a good rb. These are worst than the posts demanding that Wildhak pay Dino now. Like I'm sure he isn't tryin g to do everything to keep Dino happy.

S
The talk of Louisville and Babers was and continues to be moronic.

Update on Louisville's search for next head coach - FootballScoop

Latest from Football scoop. Amazing (not really) as to whose name isn't anywhere in that article.

So Babers isn't mention in this article and neither is Day (who I earlier said was a pipe dream for them) but he was like second after Brohm on the list I saw over on a Louisville board. Fickel and Satterfield remain mentioned in this list. Neal Brown as well but he is universally reviled amongst the fans on the board whose name should not be mentioned to the point where about 80% said they would not renew their season tickets if he were hired. The Kentucky hate is strong, hope the admins are smart enough to realize this.

Cheers,
Neil

Louisville didn't have a single player in any of the all-ACC teams OR in the honorable mentions this year. It just doesn't make any sense for him to go to Louisville.

Go ahead and take 3 of your valium tablets. I'm fairly certain that if he does leave, it will not be for the Big 10 doormat that is Purdue just because they have a good rb. These are worst than the posts demanding that Wildhak pay Dino now. Like I'm sure he isn't tryin g to do everything to keep Dino happy.
What do you think is a better strategy? Having someone point out to people that there is a fairly high possibility that Coach could take a new gig, or, say there is no chance of such a thing happening and you can put all your hopes and support into the program. Do you want people to be shocked if something does happen, which isn't unusual or even bad, just a part of how college football works?

What do you think is a better strategy? Having someone point out to people that there is a fairly high possibility that Coach could take a new gig, or, say there is no chance of such a thing happening and you can put all your hopes and support into the program. Do you want people to be shocked if something does happen, which isn't unusual or even bad, just a part of how college football works?
P.S. Northwestern won the B1G west division and are going to play in B1G Championship game. Sounds like an easy path for any good coach.

What is the point in panicking? Will it make Dino stay...no. All good coaches, not at a top 10 football factory, are in danger of being poached. It's the nature of the beast. The choice will be Dino's. Your message board dramatics won't change 1 thing. Enjoy Dino while he is here and hope that he stays long term. He is 57 after all and seems to have a good thing going at Syracuse. He may want to lay roots here and finish his coaching career. Nobody knows. But I'm fairly certain he is not leaving for Purdue of all places just because they have a good rb.

What is the point in panicking? Will it make Dino stay...no. All good coaches, not at a top 10 football factory, are in danger of being poached. It's the nature of the beast. The choice will be Dino's. Your message board dramatics won't change 1 thing. Enjoy Dino while he is here and hope that he stays long term. He is 57 after all and seems to have a good thing going at Syracuse. He may want to lay roots here and finish his coaching career. Nobody knows. But I'm fairly certain he is not leaving for Purdue of all places just because they have a good rb.
Nothing to do with Babers but Purdue has upwards of a 3 billion dollar endowment and is a fully supported land grant state school which is also receiving the upwards of 50 million dollar disbursement from the B1G. They can and will pay a lot of money to Brohm or there next target coach. Their facilities are also equal to any of the other factories in the B1G.

Nothing to do with Babers but Purdue has upwards of a 3 billion dollar endowment and is a fully supported land grant state school which is also receiving the upwards of 50 million dollar disbursement from the B1G. They can and will pay a lot of money to Brohm or there next target coach. Their facilities are also equal to any of the other factories in the B1G.
How many times does it need to be said on this board that schools do NOT use their endowments to pay for athletic endeavors?

It. Does. Not. Happen. Anywhere. Ever.

It is just not how universities operate. Which they are, first and foremost. Universities.

How many times does it need to be said on this board that schools do NOT use their endowments to pay for athletic endeavors?

It. Does. Not. Happen. Anywhere. Ever.

It is just not how universities operate. Which they are, first and foremost. Universities.
The poster makes sound like Purdue is some second rate directional commuter school. It's academics and everything else about is equal to any of the other big time P5 schools. Hate to see people go through life with such a narrow point of view.

The poster makes sound like Purdue is some second rate directional commuter school. It's academics and everything else about is equal to any of the other big time P5 schools. Hate to see people go through life with such a narrow point of view.
Huh never said that but they definitely aren't football royalty. It's Purdue not Texas or USC. Keep bringing up endowments when talking athletic though.

Syracuse is in no way non-competitive with freaking Purdue. We’re the same on a bad day, and the truth is we’re better than them on anything but a bad day.

It’s not like we’re an insignificant afterthought on the world’s collegiate landscape in terms of resources, academics, or athletics. If I’m being honest, most schools wish that they were Syracuse - even most P5 schools.

Damn, all I said was Louisville was at it again on Rivals. I didn't say that Russia just crossed into Poland!
WWIII is when Russia crosses into the Ukraine, which is pretty close to happening at this very moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom