Louisville=terrible | Syracusefan.com

Louisville=terrible

This is what you get when you invite Conference USA teams.. The Big East is Conference USA lite

Alot off ppl seen this coming i was gonna pick them in my pick'em but my BE bias wouldnt let me.
Last year FIU almost upset rutgers and texas A&M and they returned all there starters.

That running game that killed us last year might not be a problem with Lvilles OL. Hell Chandler Jones might be able to get real close to his 30 sack goal on this game the way they block

I don't know whether to be happy Syracuse has a good shot at beating them, or upset that they are driving Big East stock into the ground...

I don't know whether to be happy Syracuse has a good shot at beating them, or upset that they are driving Big East stock into the ground...
Thinking the same thing... well said!

They need that Auburn Tigers onside kick from last week right now.

FIU? Wasn't that one of those "B" R-rated sorority movies? Geeeeesh! Come on Louisville!

L'ville had 452 yards of offense, but they couldn't score. FIU had 3 big plays: a pick-6 and two long td passes to Hilton.

"Big East stock" is a heads-I-win-tails-you-lose scenario. Big flipping deal.

If Rutgers can build cred with recruits by posting winning records against coeds, then I say bring it on - assuming we are willing to recruit the same imbeciles who believe that crap. And in the long run it doesn't matter. The BE will be toast, or we will be elsewhere.

I've been saying for a while the UofL just isn't that good.

I've been pulling hard for the BE in football ever since the ACC raid because I thought BE football might not survive. With the recent developments in conference expansion it seems like it's a question of when and not if. I hope I'm wrong about that. But it makes me less concerned about the conference image. It also helps that SU won a bowl game last year, and the program appears to be back on track.

I think they will be good team as they mature. I would rather have them on the schedule early. This is a team that will not be the same team in Oct-Nov as Sept.

L'ville had 452 yards of offense, but they couldn't score. FIU had 3 big plays: a pick-6 and two long td passes to Hilton.

I know the final score is all that counts but in projecting how tough a team might be when you play us. Physically, the Cardinals dominated this game but lost on -2 turnovers, three big plays and a goal line stand. If they give us that, fine. But what if they don't?

If we played at Louisville today, we'd probably be something like a 3.5 point underdog.

Was I seeing things, or at one point did an FIU assistant coach aggressively grab and hold the jersey of the Louisville QB after he ran out of bounds?

I know the final score is all that counts but in projecting how tough a team might be when you play us. Physically, the Cardinals dominated this game but lost on -2 turnovers, three big plays and a goal line stand. If they give us that, fine. But what if they don't?

Exactly. UofL is still a solid team.

This is what you get when you invite Conference USA teams.. The Big East is Conference USA lite
That's a stupid comment. Should Michigan be kicked from the Big 10 because they lost to a 1AA a few years back?

Hate to break it to you, CUSA or former CUSA teams aren't the only teams that lose to teams they shouldn't.

Dont laugh until we beat them.

Exactly!

But yet another reason why we need to take the invite from ACC or B1G when they call. Sucks to lose Big East Basketball but it what needs to happen for football,

Exactly!

But yet another reason why we need to take the invite from ACC or B1G when they call. Sucks to lose Big East Basketball but it what needs to happen for football,

Speaking of which. I got an envelope from Nashville today. Row TT? Giggle. TT. :)

But Seriously, What Louisville. They can redeem themselves by beating Kentucky, I guess.

Speaking of which. I got an envelope from Nashville today. Row TT? Giggle. TT. :)

But Seriously, What Louisville. They can redeem themselves by beating Kentucky, I guess.

I was just about to email you to see if you got it. Glad you did!

Yeah our group is in rows SS and TT :rolleyes:

Steve who is in our group and is setting up the tailgate said they were pretty good. He lives in Louisville so I guess he would know... :noidea:

How did people vote Charlie Strong as a better coach than Doug Marrone? He looked lost on the sidelines last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom