Love Ashton broyld's response and attitude | Syracusefan.com

Love Ashton broyld's response and attitude

jgeorge322

Living Legend
I like kids who get mad when they lose. I'm in the no moral victory boats. That offense was pitiful yesterday and the coaches should be ashamed. I hope they can turn it around.

I like kids who get mad when they lose. I'm in the no moral victory boats. That offense was pitiful yesterday and the coaches should be ashamed. I hope they can turn it around.

Did he whip it out again?

What'd he say?
It's from a Cohen article so I'm not going to link it.
"Nobody did their best today, that was a poor effort on all of us."

Broyld dispelled the concept of a moral victory, saying every time he and his teammates step on the field they try to win.

Broyld said there are "a lot more things" the team needs to get better at, and that this team just could not make enough plays to come away with a win.

Despite arguably the best game of his young career, Broyld refused to discuss personal accomplishments. He said he's just lucky to be playing college football, and then reiterated his disappointment with the result of the game.
"We expect more when we come on the field," Broyld said. "We're very disappointed."

Considering he was kind of the odd man out last season, I'm mainly happy that he's getting lots of playing time and he's catching passes. His attitude is something that's going to make him a playmaker in his time at Syracuse.

He looked like our only real playmaker yesterday, hope for more of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom