Love | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Love

What the hell? I thought this was the Tombstone thread! Damn you inteligent posters actually talking about our players and their improvement. :p

After the Canadian tour I belive this year Rak will be our best big and he certainly was in Canada. He was active and played with energy, was the best rebounder and looked good on defense. He was agressive offensively and looked more confident. He has more offense than he shows generally IMO. We'll see because Baye will certianly play so min and production are hard to gues but I'll say he has some big games and averages just under 10pts, 6reb and 2blks in around 24min.

How about the Dirty Dozen for a photo shop! Ok I couldn't resist and not put in the idea. GO CUSE!!
Nice touch, OG.
Fellas? We've got schollies numbering exactly 12.
Makes perfect sense!

Damn. Nice find. You are a crafty one, aren't you?
Never can keep up with you guys, AWMKY, Whitey23 included.
No doubt ... I've been living on these clips since the Canadian tour finished up.

It's great to hear some of the reason he picked SU from his dad in that clip. He'd have backed up MCW and still played big minutes and if MCW left he'd be the man. Also he's right what a great possition for a freshman PG to be in, loaded team needs a PG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom