Love | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Love

About the pressure and the "community identity of disappointments"...
While I know what you're saying is visible and true (seen it here ;) )
Just not getting that, and maybe it's me and the way I am a fan of my teams, especially SU bball.

Gravy. Just gravy. Would I have liked to have won 2 more in JB's tenure and my life until this point? Heck yeah, sure!
But we won. 2003. We won. Some NCAA teams will never even close to smell something so sweet.

So, I go into every season, unless we see trouble going into the season, with the expectation that we COULD win again.
Let me repeat that so people don't twist my words around. We COULD win again.

This could be the year. I'm prepared for it. Many of our fanbase is prepared for exactly the opposite and seem to think that 100-1 odds in their favor make them look genius. It does not. Some people actually disappear when we get good news. That is crazy!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:
11109172-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Val Kilmer's best role ever bar none. When I think Doc Holiday I picture him as played by Val in Tombstone.
Here here.
Another great scene. I love when they battle in Latin, but even better when he shows up Johnny with his "tricks".

Here here.
Another great scene. I love when they battle in Latin, but even better when he shows up Johnny with his "tricks".

He never even had to be faster than Johnny, had him beaten in his own head from the get go.

Love this scene

Jonny wants no part in it. Then he not only shoots him he shoots him in the head from under his arm and and re holsters before Ringo can I even get his gun up. Of course then there is the worlds greatest taunting.

Jonny wants no part in it. Then he not only shoots him he shoots him in the head from under his arm and and re holsters before Ringo can I even get his gun up. Of course then there is the worlds greatest taunting.
Holiday says "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" after he shoots him . Favorite part.

Holiday says "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" after he shoots him . Favorite part.

Taughnting a guy with a bullet through his forhead, how can you not want to be a bad ass terminally ill gambling fornicating pistolier in the old west?

Why Johnny Ringo you look like someone just walked over your grave.

The worst part about that movie not enough Doc.

"Why Kate you're not wearing a bustle, how lewd."

"Forgive me if I don't shake hands"

" Johnny, I apologiz. I fogot you where there, you may go now."

"Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!"

On and on we could go.

"Forgive me if I don't shake hands"

" Johnny, I apologiz. I fogot you where there, you may go now."

"Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!"

On and on we could go.
jordoo = cusetown = en fuego!
Speaking of en fuego...
"Mexican police, huh."
612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Ok had to google this to find it cause I would have butchered it.

Kate: I've been good to you, I've taken care of you. If you die, where does that leave me?
Doc Holliday: Without a meal ticket I suppose.
[Doc rides horse out of barn into stable area, Kate runs out after him punching him in anger]
Kate: You bastard!
Doc Holliday: Why Kate, have you no kind words for me as I ride away?
[pause]
Doc Holliday: I calculate not.
[rides off]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors