LYDON | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LYDON

I get you , good point. 40% from 3 land is good. Thing is he turns down open 3's for some reason. Also, for the minutes he logs, 13 and 8 isnt anything special. Slow feet and a lack of game in and around the hoop hurts his offensive game. Heck, hope he stays but for some crazy reason he is projected to go inside the first 2 rounds. The NBA fell in love last year and obviously doesn't care about this year.

I agree he could be more aggressive offensively, but if you describe his season as pedestrian when he leads the team in win shares it doesn't say much about the rest of the team or a lot of other players in the ACC. He's has better year than last year, but last year he was an unknown so nobody expected anything out of him.

I agree he could be more aggressive offensively, but if you describe his season as pedestrian when he leads the team in win shares it doesn't say much about the rest of the team or a lot of other players in the ACC. He's has better year than last year, but last year he was an unknown so nobody expected anything out of him.

"win shares"? Oh no, this isnt

"Win shares"? Oh no, this isnt some nerdy, dumb, sabremetric like stat in college hoops, is it? I dont know...PPG, RBS, Assists, Blocks, FG% , and team record has always painted the picture and told the story.

"win shares"? Oh no, this isnt

"Win shares"? Oh no, this isnt some nerdy, dumb, sabremetric like stat in college hoops, is it? I dont know...PPG, RBS, Assists, Blocks, FG% , and team record has always painted the picture and told the story.

What do you think the NBA is moving to?

If you want to bring up rebounds and blocks and field goal percentage you have a losing argument. I get the complaints about him not being aggressive, but you lose me when you call the rest of his game pedestrian.

What do you think the NBA is moving to?

If you want to bring up rebounds and blocks and field goal percentage you have a losing argument. I get the complaints about him not being aggressive, but you lose me when you call the rest of his game pedestrian.

Ok, fine, agree to him leaving this year and entering the draft. He will get devoured in the league. Sorry, 13/8 has been pedestrian for a 100 years.

Ok, fine, agree to him leaving this year and entering the draft. He will get devoured in the league. Sorry, 13/8 has been pedestrian for a 100 years.

I'm more interested in hearing who you think our good players have been over the years if you think Lydons been pedestrian and for the record I think he could come back.

I'm more interested in hearing who you think our good players have been over the years if you think Lydons been pedestrian and for the record I think he could come back.

No, he was dynamic last year, pedestrian this year. Any team with a top 2 round pick, some say 1st rd pick get carried by that guy at times. That hasn't happened this year. He isn't that kinda talent. If you watch college hoops coast to coast, it should make you raise and eyebrow about our recruiting.

No, he was dynamic last year, pedestrian this year. Any team with a top 2 round pick, some say 1st rd pick get carried by that guy at times. That hasn't happened this year. He isn't that kinda talent. If you watch college hoops coast to coast, it should make you raise and eyebrow about our recruiting.

You lose me when you say he was better last year. He was even more gun shy at times. He won't have to carry anyone in the NBA so that's probably why those guys don't care. Guys have gone pro with lesser stats than Lydon. People confuse that all the time.

since clemson (6 games) tyler lydon has logged 245 minutes and taken 56 shots. Tsquare has logged 127 minutes and taken 54 shots.

You lose me when you say he was better last year. He was even more gun shy at times. He won't have to carry anyone in the NBA so that's probably why those guys don't care.
Guys have gone pro with lesser stats than Lydon. People confuse that all the time.

See: McCullough, Chris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom