MACtion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MACtion

Wideout from NoIll, Rudolph is P5, he has to portal.

Last edited:
Would love to see him go there, but was thinking more like a Maryland if they decided to part ways with their coach. He kind of reminds me of Dave Clauson. He doesn't usually have the athletes to compete with most of the teams they play so they win by being more disciplined. I would take their punter at Cuse tomorrow though. Beautiful, high spirals. Reminded me of Hof.
His resume screams Pac12.

Nasty. Rocky was knocked out on the way down.

Glad he looks OK on the sideline.

Good cover for Sean pretty good game. Don't see Crum getting drafted unless its round 6 or 7 but he could make a roster.

Glad he looks OK on the sideline.

Good cover for Sean pretty good game. Don't see Crum getting drafted unless its round 6 or 7 but he could make a roster.
Man, how'd you like to sweat out a win when your team scores 52 points, icluding putting up a 31 burger in one quarter?

I've been to Central Michigan and Ohio (for Cuse games). There was a charming intimacy to both spots - helps that both places are in the middle of nowhere.
Of the two college towns
Ohio>>>CMU

I wouldn't mind another series with Ohio in 5-10 years.

Kent state looking poised to go to another bowl and win their side. They probably would have made a bowl last year too if the MAC finished. Lewis has them winning at a place with a .300 winning record

Kent state looking poised to go to another bowl and win their side. They probably would have made a bowl last year too if the MAC finished. Lewis has them winning at a place with a .300 winning record
I like what he is doing there. Turned them around. He is just missing some P5 wins.

I like what he is doing there. Turned them around. He is just missing some P5 wins.
Yeah that’s the issue with taking paycheck games for all your non FCS games. I think I saw on their board that after 22 they have open slots for games so hopefully they can schedule some less killer P5 and some decent G5’s. Will help them make bowl games too

Kent State is one of the teams that offered Sean Tucker.
I know he wasn’t going to end up there but what kind of stats would Tucker get in the MAC?
It would be filthy.

After their 1st four games of disasters, Ohio has actually played well. They are 3-3 in the MAC and the losses were by 3 points, 1 point, and 7 points.

Too bad the Kent State vs Miami game next week is at noon on Saturday. It is the MAC East title game. Would have been an interesting game to watch Friday. On Saturday it gets buried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom