MACtion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MACtion

I live really close to NIU and I have no idea why I have never gone to a game there. The MAC rocks
I've been to Central Michigan and Ohio (for Cuse games). There was a charming intimacy to both spots - helps that both places are in the middle of nowhere.

Only now is UConn willing to spend MAC level money on Head Coach

They said they are going to pay $2 million to their next coach. Which is about 4 times what MAC coaches make.
Exactly. They went cheap with HC and assistant

IMO they are still about $2m too low for what they need for HC and probably another $2m too low for assistants and support

Then again I think we are still about $5m too low in assistant and support money

Chris Creighton, EMU coach, has to be the most interesting coach in college football.​

Chris Creighton, EMU coach, has to be the most interesting coach in college football.​

I don't know... I read a piece on barstool today on the Texas ST coach whos stripper girlfriend from the Jerry Springer show and their pet monkey who bit a kid a kid during Halloween. It wasnt satire, I vote him.

Love the Sean Tucker 44! Talk after Nichols hits 1K!!

These games flip fast! Exciting and frustrating if you bet on them lol

Aaron Hackett is on Kent St also. Only has 1 reception on the season.

I like this on a Tuesday and Wednesday night; these are fun games to watch. Hell, gonna miss College football soon enough.

Football on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Why or why not?
Also, Tommy DeVito could go to the MAC, and absolutely do what this guy Rocky Lombardi is doing for NIU.
I was at the Toledo/Eastern Michigan game last night. Eastern would be a perfect landing spot for Devito. A pass heavy offense that doesn't ask the QB to run at all. And Chris Creighton is probably the best coach in the MAC. I don't think they had any penalties and no turnovers either.

I was at the Toledo/Eastern Michigan game last night. Eastern would be a perfect landing spot for Devito. A pass heavy offense that doesn't ask the QB to run at all. And Chris Creighton is probably the best coach in the MAC. I don't think they had any penalties and no turnovers either.
Nice!

USC, a younger Pete Carroll.
Would love to see him go there, but was thinking more like a Maryland if they decided to part ways with their coach. He kind of reminds me of Dave Clauson. He doesn't usually have the athletes to compete with most of the teams they play so they win by being more disciplined. I would take their punter at Cuse tomorrow though. Beautiful, high spirals. Reminded me of Hof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom