Major Announcement coming out of L'ville: 2013 Title Vacated | Syracusefan.com

Major Announcement coming out of L'ville: 2013 Title Vacated

Probably taking the interim label off Padgett. I don't think the president would tease a "major announcement" if it was something embarrassing.

635600162080424421-tomcrean.0.0.jpg
Tom Crean? hahaha

Bye bye 2013 banner.
They are going to drop the hammer on basketball to beg for a lighter sentence from the NCAA.
If they impose another self ban the ACC should prevent from competing in the ACC tournament for a long time.
2 times in 3 years would be a joke.

Bye bye 2013 banner.
They are going to drop the hammer on basketball to beg for a lighter sentence from the NCAA.
If they impose another self ban the ACC should prevent from competing in the ACC tournament for a long time.
I doubt the announcement has to do with sanctions. Has the NCAA even said anything about how they’re approaching the FBI investigation? I don’t see the NCAA doing anything about this for quite awhile

I doubt the announcement has to do with sanctions. Has the NCAA even said anything about how they’re approaching the FBI investigation? I don’t see the NCAA doing anything about this for quite awhile
They are on probation from the NCAA and fired Pitino.
Why did they fire Pitino?

Maybe Pitino, in his honorable quest to uncover the one or two despicable individuals who were responsible for the fraud and bribery at Louisville, has a statement? This will be followed by a major announcement from OJ at the same press conference.

"Our fans and supporters deserve better and I am committed to taking whatever steps are needed to ensure those responsible are held accountable."

They are on probation from the NCAA and fired Pitino.
Why did they fire Pitino?
For knowingly benefiting from a criminal conspiracy after embarrassing the school at least twice in the recent past? I know UL should be punished again, I just don’t have any faith in the NCAA. So many schools are going to be implicated and I think their first instinct will be to protect their brand rather than administer penalties.

Bye bye 2013 banner.

Takes away from a bubble team we're competing with.

And the ACC wouldn't hurt its own financial interests by banning them.