Mali tells team he's gone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mali tells team he's gone

Thoughts
image.png

It's really shocking that somehow Malachi has turned into the Bill Brasky of the NBA draft. I hope he makes an informed decision .

I just don't get it, and I am not trying to knock the kid, but I just don't see what has changed about him. He was looked at as a 2nd round prospect, not all of the sudden because of a couple of workouts and measurements hes a lottery pick.

I just don't get it, and I am not trying to knock the kid, but I just don't see what has changed about him. He was looked at as a 2nd round prospect, not all of the sudden because of a couple of workouts and measurements hes a lottery pick.
I think if he signs with an agent there's a good chance a team gave him a first round guarantee .

Briancuse said:
Nba guys aren't even really paying attention to NCAA guys until Feb/March (bad teams) and later (good teams). They do some advance scouting but not detail level stuff. Now it's full throttle and things change quickly.

Nba guys aren't even really paying attention to NCAA guys until Feb/March (bad teams) and later (good teams). They do some advance scouting but not detail level stuff. Now it's full throttle and things change quickly.

Thats just not true, Nba teams have scouts at college games all year long.

Briancuse said:
Thats just not true, Nba teams have scouts at college games all year long.
advance scouting...but not serious level stuff with management

I just don't see him getting any kind of guarantee.
I don't either, but who knows . He's number 37 right now on one of the most respected draft sites AFTER the NBA combine . I sure as hell would want a first round guarantee . But that's just me.

I don't either, but who knows . He's number 37 right now on one of the most respected draft sites AFTER the NBA combine . I sure as hell would want a first round guarantee . But that's just me.

Sure, which makes the decision all the more risky, but I just don't see what team is going to give him out.

What does that have to do with anything? I was questioning the validity of the source.

You replied to the wrong post then. You questioned the validity of a tweet.

Do I need to link that article again about the nba scouts? Its not because of a couple of workouts.

That's one guys opinion and he's not an NBA GM.

You replied to the wrong post then. You questioned the validity of a tweet.

I was questioning the validity of the site, hence making fun of the fact that they said a guy was 87 percent sure of something.

malachi played the 3 (out of position) all year but at no time did i see him as a dominating force in the acc.

nope they aren't. but the article I posted quoted nba guys.

And a week ago, I remember everyone here, including you Bees, talking up Givony and draftexpress, because they had nba connections.

And a week ago, I remember everyone here, including you Bees, talking up Givony and draftexpress, because they had nba connections.

wasn't me. I'm, the one that said nbdraft.net had him 2oth and others told me that the best sites were draftexpress AND chad ford.

wasn't me. I'm, the one that said nbdraft.net had him 2oth and others told me that the best sites were draftexpress AND chad ford.

People were talking up both Ford and Givany, and saying they were reputable because they both had legit nba sources.

People were talking up both Ford and Givany, and saying they were reputable because they both had legit nba sources.

And Ford is the one saying 15-20.

And Ford is the one saying 15-20.

And Givony is saying 37th, we will see who is right. They will wind up with like 20 more mock drafts in the next month anyway. So what they are saying now, might not even be the same in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom