Malik Brown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malik Brown

Hay! I'm sitting right here.

Who/What is this Hay you are referring to Cali? I am also concerned about your contention you are sitting in a cyberspace message board.

They should take as much time as they need. Perhaps they want to take one more visit to compare (i.e. Brown); perhaps they want to schedule a press conference to announce the signing; perhaps the family still has questions for the staff; etc... It is their decision and a major one. Let them sort it out and do what is best for them not what fits your timeline.
It's also better for the SU program that they make a firm decision, and don't end up decommitting a month from now, after we have passed over other prospects at their positions, and realigned our recruiting priorities assuming they were in the fold.

They should take as much time as they need. Perhaps they want to take one more visit to compare (i.e. Brown); perhaps they want to schedule a press conference to announce the signing; perhaps the family still has questions for the staff; etc... It is their decision and a major one. Let them sort it out and do what is best for them not what fits your timeline.

Wow lighten up Frances obviously the toungue in cheek part of my post was lost on you! I am not a troll but a life long fan so thanks for the warm welcome to the board geesh!

:p

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
Visiting Minnesota this weekend

There's going to be atrocious weather this weekend here in the Twin Cities. Hope that works in our favor.

Do I really need to say this...

F_CK MINNESOTA

There's going to be atrocious weather this weekend here in the Twin Cities. Hope that works in our favor.
Not to mention that sub-freezing temps are the norm there until mid-March.

Hopefully he doesn't like walleye.

Too late in the season for a party boat on Lake Minnetonka.

Not to mention that sub-freezing temps are the norm there until mid-March.

Hopefully he doesn't like walleye.

A walleye/npike fishing trip to minny is on my bucket list.

A walleye/npike fishing trip to minny is on my bucket list.
My company is based in St Paul so I've spent a lot of time in MN.

Walleye is served in more ways than I ever imagined. Funny thing is...all the walleye served are processed and purchased from Canada. Apparently, there isn't a MN based processing plant...so in the land where walleye is king, we're served Canadian fish. Oh, the irony.

My company is based in St Paul so I've spent a lot of time in MN.

Walleye is served in more ways than I ever imagined. Funny thing is...all the walleye served are processed and purchased from Canada. Apparently, there isn't a MN based processing plant...so in the land where walleye is king, we're served Canadian fish. Oh, the irony.

Oh the irony is right. (i guess i should move to Minny and open a walleye processing plant.)

I thought it was pretty funny that you made the 'hopefully he doesn't like walleye' comment to begin with. I'd guess that went over everybody's head but mine. Being a walleye fisherman I could appreciate the humor.

by the way, I've seen some strange thread turns before but football prospect to walleye fishing is a first.

by the way, I've seen some strange thread turns before but football prospect to walleye fishing is a first.
Rosie Bouie and GMac were both known to be avid fishermen, but that may have been talked about on the basketball side somewhere along the way.

Rosie Bouie and GMac were both known to be avid fishermen, but that may have been talked about on the basketball side somewhere along the way.
Having spent many weekends with my father on Oneida lake fishing for anything dumb enough to bite on one our lures and worm. Let me say that there aren't too many dumb fish in Oneida Lake. I do remember one particular outing. It was grey and a bit windy. There was upscale boat about thirtyyards away from us apparently in the middle of a huge school of Walleys and using jigs. They were hauling them in about as fastas they were working their lures and poles. I think my father and I caught about three that day which was totally unusual. It was fun and I treasure the time. We used a boat livery in South Bay. I want to say Gus' Livery but I can't be sure. The boats were old heavy and woodenWe only had a 8 horse power motor which barely pushed us over the algae laden water.:cool:

Having spent many weekends with my father on Oneida lake fishing for anything dumb enough to bite on one our lures and worm. Let me say that there aren't too many dumb fish in Oneida Lake. I do remember one particular outing. It was grey and a bit windy. There was upscale boat about thirtyyards away from us apparently in the middle of a huge school of Walleys and using jigs. They were hauling them in about as fastas they were working their lures and poles. I think my father and I caught about three that day which was totally unusual. It was fun and I treasure the time. We used a boat livery in South Bay. I want to say Gus' Livery but I can't be sure. The boats were old heavy and woodenWe only had a 8 horse power motor which barely pushed us over the algae laden water.:cool:

"The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to
return soup at a deli!"

From his tweets Malik is terrified of flying. Just wait until he has to sit on a plane getting de-iced. Poor kid.

From his tweets Malik is terrified of flying. Just wait until he has to sit on a plane getting de-iced. Poor kid.
I remember my first flight from Syracuse to Newark. I had three little bottles of something potent . I was pretty well buzzed by the time we landed and met my father who drove me through the heart of NJ. The light were incredibly surreal during Christmas . Being buzzed added to the experience. Old rte 46in NJ was quite a ride about 40 years ago. Some huge store that no longer exist were sites that illuminated the snight sky. "Two Guys Great Easternand a store that I took the family to experience the glitz of Christmas "Christmas City" I presume that place is still in business in Wayne NJ. I still hate flying and now I can't so we are even

I remember my first flight from Syracuse to Newark. I had three little bottles of something potent . I was pretty well buzzed by the time we landed and met my father who drove me through the heart of NJ. The light were incredibly surreal during Christmas . Being buzzed added to the experience. Old rte 46in NJ was quite a ride about 40 years ago. Some huge store that no longer exist were sites that illuminated the snight sky. "Two Guys Great Easternand a store that I took the family to experience the glitz of Christmas "Christmas City" I presume that place is still in business in Wayne NJ. I still hate flying and now I can't so we are even
You probably took Mohawk . Back then NWK had one terminal building with two gate entrances one at each end of the counters. It was really small.

Malik Brown@brownmalik99
@GodsGiftGUS lol the same where you going next??

12hAE4_Era@GodsGiftGUS
@brownmalik99 They tryna make you fatt boy,but i'm committed aint no point off taking any other visits

12hMalik Brown@brownmalik99
@GodsGiftGUS where u commuted to bro???

12hAE4_Era@GodsGiftGUS
@brownmalik99 Syracuse I committed during the summer

12hMalik Brown@brownmalik99
@GodsGiftGUS dang I ain't even know lol we might be roommates one day lol u never know

12hAE4_Era@GodsGiftGUS
@brownmalik99 lol Syracuse would be a good fit bra.

Nice seeing both Zach and Gus "recruiting".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom