Malik Brown | Syracusefan.com

Malik Brown

derbyorange

Walk On
How come no love for Malik? EO is a long shot, Malik seems like a great kid and some big boys are starting to sniff around.

No love for Malik? Everybody on the board wants Malik wearing Orange.

I don't think EO is a longshot. Why would anyone pay attention to what his current top two is? He has changed his list repeatedly. He can easily be influenced and SU has the last shot. I say we get him

How come no love for Malik? EO is a long shot, Malik seems like a great kid and some big boys are starting to sniff around.

Lots of love for anyone coming in and contributing. I think that might be a unanimous feeling among us.Exclude no one who wants and can be here in terms of talent and academics.

EO is a flirt. I had my heart broken once by him before, and by everything that is holy, I will not let my heart be broken by him again!

EO loves the attention more than the average recruit. If he commits great, if not we will just move along.

No bad words for EO. But I highly doubt he will. As such, we should (and do) have a second and third option waiting in the wings.

EO has offers from the school he followed growing up (Clemson) and a big time SEC program (UF). Can't blame him if he goes elsewhere.

This kid sounds like he'd make a nice pickup as a developmental DE, with Trejo being the guy from the class who can play sooner.
Exactly. I like Brown a lot as a recruit, but I really think he needs a yr of s&c.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Is it safe to assume he will be a new commit this weekend? I'm getting that impression.

Was going to start a new thread on this but hearing he came close to committing but wanted to go home and talk more with family

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

So Malik and Laray it was reported were both close to comitting while on campus this weekend but wanted to go home and sleep on the decision. Now its Wednesday afternoon, so how much sleep do they need?

:bat:

So Malik and Laray it was reported were both close to comitting while on campus this weekend but wanted to go home and sleep on the decision. Now its Wednesday afternoon, so how much sleep do they need?

:bat:

Any relation to Calicuse?

So Malik and Laray it was reported were both close to committing while on campus this weekend but wanted to go home and sleep on the decision. Now its Wednesday afternoon, so how much sleep do they need?

They should take as much time as they need. Perhaps they want to take one more visit to compare (i.e. Brown); perhaps they want to schedule a press conference to announce the signing; perhaps the family still has questions for the staff; etc... It is their decision and a major one. Let them sort it out and do what is best for them not what fits your timeline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom