Man the first two games today have been | Syracusefan.com

Man the first two games today have been

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
2.jpg

Michigan scored more in that 10 minute flurry that the other two games had points at halftime...exaggerating a bit, but not too much.

Upsets are nice in the first round, but the best teams usually make the sweet sixteen. That's exactly how it should go, I don't want a Pitt-Mercer final.

Upsets are nice in the first round, but the best teams usually make the sweet sixteen. That's exactly how it should go, I don't want a Pitt-Mercer final.

uh... what? there have been plenty of upsets in the 2nd round.

and st louis over ville wouldnt have exactly been a cinderella story. Neither would Pitt.

I was at Pitt / UF and St Louis / 'Ville. The Pitt game was boring. Pitt matched UF's effort, especially on D, but Pitt knows nothing about offense. They were overthinking things way too much. Probably have been all season. They forgot that you have to take shots to score. They scored 5 points in 10 minutes at one point. Congrats Dixon, you suck in March.

The St Louis / 'Ville game was exciting for a purist like me. The defensive gameplans were similar to the pitt / UF teams. There was a lot of effort put forth. However, unlike Pitt, St Louis actually has players whom are unafraid to take a shot.

It did not produce the outcome I wanted. But there were many moments where you thought St Louis would take control. The tried to smack 'ville in the mouth, which does not happen often and is always fun to see. Jordain Jett and Rob Loe are fantastic players. If the team was better than 0-14 from 3, things would have been quite interesting.

I was surprised by the refs. A few calls escaped me, but for the most part, they called a good game. Louisville committed some nasty, egregious penalties. Today, they were called for them. Hancock is a major whiner. I do not like that guy. He is always asking for the call, and always up the refs butts. Great shooter though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom