man this sux to watch year after year | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

man this sux to watch year after year

No. They had an effect. Not sure what you’re even arguing about now. Lol.
Well, it seems that you and many others want to blow up the program over playing time and 3 losses. 2 on the road to very tough clubs and one to Pitt after a 3 week hiatus, all without the player who was to be a 5th year starter at center and one without our best 3 pointer shooter and great scorer as well. It's bizarre that people spend so much time and effort trying to tear the team down instead of supporting them in a season such as this.

Who are Jalen and Bryson? Whatever. Not sure why you can’t recognize context or degrees. We signed 4-stars, as you said. When we were ‘more relevant,’ we signed 5-stars. You desperately needed to ignore the mentions of how things were back in the glory days in order to elevate 4-stars into being ‘enough.’

Secondly, although you’ve repeated this lie, you’ve never seen words from me that say I don’t like Sidibe or that ‘he isn’t very good.’ If you ever had hopes of credibility here, you should consider letting go of the straw man BS. If anything, I’ve suggested it isn’t smart to trust his health, that he isn’t consistent, that he has been misused. If you don’t understand how that’s not the same thing, you’re just arguing nonsense with yourself.

Oh, and where did you see me mentioning UCLA or Indiana or saying a FF is a “gimmick?” Christ, man, you’re confused. And it’s just now kicking in, that someone elsewhere was describing why it’s moronic to discuss anything with you, but I didn’t take note of the name until now... Now I understand...
You stipulated that the staff should have recruited over Bourama from which I took that you didn't think he was a very good player. You are not going to get an impact player to transfer unless you give him the starting position. Also Griffin transferred in and he was very heavily recruited by other programs, and he is going to blow up soon. But your too busy trashing the program to be able to see that.

You stipulated that the staff should have recruited over Bourama from which I took that you didn't think he was a very good player. You are not going to get an impact player to transfer unless you give him the starting position. Also Griffin transferred in and he was very heavily recruited by other programs, and he is going to blow up soon. But your too busy trashing the program to be able to see that.
You're ridiculous. Never said anyone should have "recruited over" anyone. I will state for the record that it's 'good business' to acquire the best talent you can get and let them decide on the court who should earn minutes. Never said anything about transfers. Which world are you in? You're not really equipped to be 'interpreting' anyone's posts. You truly demonstrated the power of your thinking when i noted Pearl and DC as symbolic of the glory days, and you countered with Jalen Carey and Brycen(?) Goodine—two players who weren't even good enough to play for our middling team—as justification for why 'it's all okay as is.' Nuff said. We're done. Now i know who you are... G'bye.

Well, it seems that you and many others want to blow up the program over playing time and 3 losses. 2 on the road to very tough clubs and one to Pitt after a 3 week hiatus, all without the player who was to be a 5th year starter at center and one without our best 3 pointer shooter and great scorer as well. It's bizarre that people spend so much time and effort trying to tear the team down instead of supporting them in a season such as this.

Yeah, you’re definitely coming at the wrong guy with that nonsense.

So on the one hand you’re saying that sanctions hurt us, and then on the other hand everything is good because we just made a final four and an “elite 8”, in the “last few years”?

So has all been well? Or did sanctions hurt us?

Pick a point.

Forth was ripped on this forum during his career and now we long for a clone of him. That is as telling a statement about the current state of our program as there is.

I don't even need a clone of him, does he have eligibility left? I'll take him as is.

Pick a point.

1610816183885.png

Absolutely average program right now. And it’s sad.
Right now? I’m a huge fan but they have been average for a long time. It’s amazing that the concept is “if we make shots were really good. If not we’re not big enough to contend”. JB has reached an all time high on stubbornness.

Here’s a question for all of you- when’s the last time you saw JB talk to an assistant during a game ? Years ? It’s amazing when you watch other programs how much more coaches work together to adjust and work successfully as a unit

Right now? I’m a huge fan but they have been average for a long time. It’s amazing that the concept is “if we make shots were really good. If not we’re not big enough to contend”. JB has reached an all time high on stubbornness.

Here’s a question for all of you- when’s the last time you saw JB talk to an assistant during a game ? Years ? It’s amazing when you watch other programs how much more coaches work together to adjust and work successfully as a unit
That is a great point. With social distancing this year it’s obviously worse. But he really does ignore the assistants except when he needs an answer to a fact they need to know.

I cleaned my shower today during the first half. I wish it had taken longer.
I went for a walk about 10 minutes into the 2nd half, just had an inkling of what was coming. It was a brisk 45 degrees here in Charlotte but I layered up, walked for about 40 minutes and came home to the blowout final score I'd expected. Apathy is my biggest issue now.

Where is the ZONE that opponents feared? 96 F’N points? Ridiculous.

A lot of points come against this team in transition ... the zone can’t help that

A lot of points are scored against this team on offensive rebounds... apparently we just have to accept that

I went for a walk about 10 minutes into the 2nd half, just had an inkling of what was coming. It was a brisk 45 degrees here in Charlotte but I layered up, walked for about 40 minutes and came home to the blowout final score I'd expected. Apathy is my biggest issue now.
I switched to the UNC game.

Where is the ZONE that opponents feared? 96 F’N points? Ridiculous.
I think that’s the most infuriating thing. When is JB gonna realize kids are better these days. They can shoot. They can make 3s. This isn’t 1988 anymore. And it’s more frustrating when the rest of the coaching staff wants to just TRY to play man to man and it just doesn’t even sniff a try. And if you don’t think they know what they are talking about or that you trust their input, they shouldn’t be on the bench with you old man

I think that’s the most infuriating thing. When is JB gonna realize kids are better these days. They can shoot. They can make 3s. This isn’t 1988 anymore. And it’s more frustrating when the rest of the coaching staff wants to just TRY to play man to man and it just doesn’t even sniff a try. And if you don’t think they know what they are talking about or that you trust their input, they shouldn’t be on the bench with you old man
So we need the 25th amendment?
I mean if the assistant coaches don’t get listened to then this chit is on the HC no excuses and he has made a lot of them in PCs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom