Mandalorian Season 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mandalorian Season 2

I see your Chia Pet, and raise you

1607699789398.png

Yesterday news on the new Star Wars shows is exciting. andor, Ashoka, kenobi with Hayden as Vader. Very stoked.

This is the single biggest cultural moment of the year.

Only thing better would have made it appointment TV and didn't release it until 5pm EST and have the most of the world watching it at once.

I'm not a star wars maniac, but this really was such a cool climax to this particular show and the star wars universe as a whole.

If you thought Thor dropping down or Cap wielding the Hammer was cool, this was 10x.

Last edited:

Only thing better would have made it appointment TV and didn't release it until 5pm EST and have the most of the world watching it at once.

I'm not a star wars maniac, but this really was such a cool climax to this particular show and the star wars universe as a whole.

If you thought Thor dropping down or Cap wielding the Hammer was cool, this was 10x.
The year? How about the decade? And I mean going back to 2011. Hell, make it this century. This almost makes up for the rest of 2020. Almost.

I can’t even comment on what happened. I’m speechless.

Moff Gideon’s face when he realized he was f@&$ed was amazing.

That ending was so satisfying and I didn’t even need to watch all of Rebels and like 109 eps of Clone Wars to get it.

So for those that have seen it, I have a question but it contains a modest SPOILER:

How do you think the situation with Bo-Katan, Mando and the Darksaber will be resolved?

Last edited:

Amen to this bro. Somehow I have successfully avoided hearing or reading anything about this entire series ahead of time of watching it.

Being a Star Wars nut, FINALLY had a chance to watch it/getting Disney+ And man o man the most satisfying delayed gratification entertainment thing of my entire life.

I was like day2 at the end of season two that last episode literally swearing to myself in the dark saying “holy f”! Did that really just friggin happen, friggin LUKE are you e ffen kidding me!

Wow now onto Bubba Fett and the cool thing I saw on Disney+ is you can watch all Star Wars related content in order. Someday in retirement type thing

Last edited:
Amen to this bro. Somehow I have successfully avoided hearing or reading anything about this entire series ahead of time of watching it.

Being a Star Wars nut, FINALLY had a chance to watch it/getting Disney+ And man o man the most satisfying delayed gratification entertainment thing of my entire life.

I was like day2 at the end of season two that last episode literally swearing to myself in the dark saying “holy f”! Did that really just friggin happen, friggin LUKE are you e ffen kidding me!

Wow now onto Bubba Fett and the cool thing I saw on Disney+ is you can watch all Star Wars related content in order. Someday in retirement type thing
Let’s talk after Boba Fett

Disney money grab. Should have stayed ended at season 2

There is a decent amount of subtle stuff going on:
- Showing how New Republic is dismantling all Empire weapons/tech, leaving them ripe for First Order takeover
- Cloning discussions could lead to Snoke. And could the interest in Grogu be because he is a Yoda clone?

But the main stuff hasn't been that great. I did appreciate to science that the Dinobird parent was trying to predigest the Mandolorian kid before feeding the youngsters but probably couldn't because of his armor. Which is why he popped out OK after the team took forever to get there.

I thought Bobby Fett was pretty cool considering they didnt have a ton of material to advance any story

the last 2 episodes of Mando was pretty interesting..
the order 66
the helmet sequences
the living water
the jar jar dude
bo-katan
going to Coruscant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics