Marek Dolezaj will play for Slovakia national team | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj will play for Slovakia national team

“He should be doing nothing but eating pizza and lifting heavy weights. All that basketball cardio is no good for what should be the primary goal of his college basketball career: GAINING WEIGHT. This is all Will Hicks’ fault.” - Syracusefan fitness guru community.

Just another summer he’ll come back a pound lighter. Fortunately for him the 5 is an empty cupboard

Is he going to Italy with the team?

Per the article:

Syracuse is planning a trip to Italy in mid-August to play games against Italian club teams. Slovakia will play EuroBasket pre-qualifying games that begin August 3. Dolezaj will participate in early August games for Slovakia and then join his Syracuse teammates in Italy.

“He should be doing nothing but eating pizza and lifting heavy weights. All that basketball cardio is no good for what should be the primary goal of his college basketball career: GAINING WEIGHT. This is all Will Hicks’ fault.” - Syracusefan fitness guru community.
I agree. But, some people can eat and eat, and still not gain much if any weight. Their metabolism is too fast or its not in his genes. I used to be like that, not quite as much anymore. Lifting weight will help MD get a little stronger though. Even gaining 10 lbs would be helpful so he can bang a little better down low next year.

they have an excellent 2 guard.

latest

There are dna tests that purport to tell you which foods/types will contribute to weight gain. Not everyone is affected by ‘carbs’ in the same way, for example. Also, a person may add weight with much more difficulty at different ages. I couldn’t gain weight to save my life until after 30.

Just another summer he’ll come back a pound lighter. Fortunately for him the 5 is an empty cupboard
Not sure staying on campus has produced better results in hoops recently

Great place for the team to visit ... and calories will not be in short supply!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom