Marek Dolezaj | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

Syracuse has signed 6-foot-9, 200-pound Slovakian forward Marek Dolezaj, the school announced on Wednesday.
The Eurohopes Twitter reported earlier this week he had committed. Dolezaj visited the Syracuse campus earlier this month.

First paragraph.
No the "taking steps" part

Welcome, Marek!

Super pumped for this kid. Very athletic finisher and watching closely, seems like he will be a great defender. Great group of forwards now in DocMarek, MM and Brissett.

We have 5 guys (throw in TT, possibly Sidibe) that can play forward and 3 guys that can play 5.

One more guard and our depth is complete.
36433605.jpg

Before things automatically underlined themselves when wrong I was rather infamous for combing bad grammer, bad spelling, bad typing and alcohol. The results spoke for themselves and often poorly represented my intent. :(
I can't help it tonight. I'm all giddy cause it's official and I'm a believer in him

Before things automatically underlined themselves when wrong I was rather infamous for combing bad grammer, bad spelling, bad typing and alcohol. The results spoke for themselves and often poorly represented my intent. :(

You were infamous for combing? Sorry, couldn't resist. Plus, I don't have hair to comb, so I'm jealous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom