Marek Officially Leaving | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Officially Leaving

One of the best all around players. How many guys lose a tooth and take a hit from a truck (Zion) and keep going.

i hope Syracuse athletics finds a way to get him into senior day next year. Either virtual or live. He deserves to have a final cheer and not go out to an empty stadium

maybe he boeheim armies down the road.

Last edited:
Possibly the bravest player in Syracuse history.

It's funny looking back on the speculation his first couple summers that he wouldn't come back. I'm glad his parents got to see one game in the Dome. I just wish he had a proper send off.

4-year career averages of:

7.3 PPG

2.2 APG

5.0 RPG

Doesn’t seem like anything special does it? Marek is a perfect example of numbers not telling the whole story. He made the play that led to the play that led to the score, things that don’t show up in the statistics. In addition, you can’t measure his heart with numbers. The guy always played hard and battled, even when he was asked to do things and play positions he wasn’t suited for.

I hope he has a long, successful, and lucrative career wherever he ends up. He’s earned it.

80ADE9A7-501C-4D5F-B123-A17050BB811D.jpeg

Good luck, Marek!

A coaches player, sound fundamentally, not afraid to sacrifice his body, willing to do what the team needs done.
Thank you, you have created a classy legacy for others to emulate!
Best of luck !!
Go Orange !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors