Marek the master of the backdoor pass | Syracusefan.com

Marek the master of the backdoor pass

Who’s deciding who deserves this title, that’s what I want to know.

Marek has demonstrated every skill you'd like to see on a basketball court: shooting passing driving, rebounding, blocking shots, stealing passes, diving for loose balls. he can dunk or lay it in. he lacks two things: muscles and the aggressive, confident use of his skills. he's the biggest X factor on the team for the rest of the season. if he decides to use his skills to the fullest, anything is possible.

My son's nickname for him is "Marek-tion" and enjoys saying things like "Marek-tion takes it to the hole!" and "You can't cover Marek-tion!"

Oh, man. I can feel the ban comin'.

Youve gotta say that in the Cartman(South Park) voice. ;)

As for your last worry, dont worry. Youre not me.

I’ve said it before and it’s coming to fruition that Marek has the highest basketball IQ on our team with Carey next. Marek makes something out of nothing cause he’s sees opportunities others don’t and has great anticipation.

Imagine him totally confident as a senior.

I’ve said it before and it’s coming to fruition that Marek has the highest basketball IQ on our team with Carey next. Marek makes something out of nothing cause he’s sees opportunities others don’t and has great anticipation.

Imagine him totally confident as a senior.
The Marek part, yes. The Carey part, not so much. Yet

My texts to a friend yesterday during the game.
B93797BC-6779-462C-9016-6C1BA0C66C13.jpeg

The Butcher of Bratislava. Sky is the limit for this guy if he’s here 4 years. Kaiser Soze, look out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom