Mario Cristobal to Miami | Syracusefan.com

Mario Cristobal to Miami

Miami get a new Nevin Shapiro?… yeesh, they’re not playing around anymore.
Their alum are electric, elite, and active. They contribute and are involved (too much sometimes)

They should crush recruiting again.

Can he coach them up?

Cristobal can recruit.
Miami has the best recruiting base in the Eastern time zone.

He will crush it in recruiting.
Now remind me to go crush Utah -3 while it’s still there.
If he is going to Miami the Ducks are a bad bet.

Happy for him. UM alum that has been successful, worked his way up and now gets a ticket home to a likely dream job.

Cristobal can recruit.
Miami has the best recruiting base in the Eastern time zone.

He will crush it in recruiting.
Now remind me to go crush Utah -3 while it’s still there.
If he is going to Miami the Ducks are a bad bet.

I read this somewhere, and agree with it, that part of what hurts Miami recruiting (even thought it helps someone like Pitt) is sharing a stadium with the NFL team.

In Pittsburgh, they still get fairly good crowds, students have a relatively short trip. 4 miles.

Miami just gets no one to Hard Rock. 20+miles away, takes about 40 minutes. Students have no interest and only go to a big game.

They need to do what UCF did and build something closer to, or on campus, wherever they can find room. Doesn't have to be 80k capacity.

I read this somewhere, and agree with it, that part of what hurts Miami recruiting (even thought it helps someone like Pitt) is sharing a stadium with the NFL team.

In Pittsburgh, they still get fairly good crowds, students have a relatively short trip. 4 miles.

Miami just gets no one to Hard Rock. 20+miles away, takes about 40 minutes. Students have no interest and only go to a big game.

They need to do what UCF did and build something closer to, or on campus, wherever they can find room. Doesn't have to be 80k capacity.
There is so many other things to do in Miami.

So all these coaches out of nowhere getting 10/100M deals. Is there some leak going on that some super premier college football (pro) league is in talks to form and these "schools" are prepping for day its announced? I mean Cristobal just got a new deal LAST SEASON.

Darn there goes Joe
LOL. Joe is not going to make a sub-lateral move to work for a lame duck coach. We aren’t paying that $. Cmon, man…

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom